[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Omygosh I love Jing:D

She's like the type of person who has effortless aegyo (:

So she does it without realizing :D

Like in D-Day KARA when she finishes being mature and sexy for her filming off Lupin, she goes back to being cute bubbly Jing <3

@eviljav Maybe they planned a surprise ice cream party for Jing! :hihi:

Man! That's a lot of ice cream! Jiyounh is so gonna be like :gemadmire: or :geminluv:

LOL! :lol2:

surprise all-you-can-eat-cereal buffet perhaps? jiyoung has cravings for cereal LOL haha.

that's so adorable <3

Edited by eviljav

thanks for everything guys :)

the Made In BS Japan made me happy although i haven't watch it yet..it's just give a refreshing feeling to see them again with different appearance :D

btw,noticed her mouth habit in timstarr gifs XD

timstarr ahh i only able to made basic gifs..i don't know how to add effects like mixing it with still :P

Yeah! I have read the article and watched the cut on the streambox:

cr: MisterHoneyHam6

I also think there's something wrong with AKP. Remember the news that there are rumors that they(AKP) are anti-hallyu and they try to defend it. I think it was here

And I quote one part of an article made by a Sports Chosun writer saying

With their malicious reports, allkpop has damaged the image of SNSD. To be honest, it is not the first time allkpop has scarred the Hallyu Wave. This site spreads rumor material in order to raise their viewer numbers for the site. In 2008, they described Big Bang’s ‘For the World’ album as ‘The biggest musical disaster in 10 years’, and more recently they stated, ‘Japanese girl group SND48 are not able to debut in Korea because of the negative remarks of Korean netizens’, and ‘Lee Da Hae belittled Filipinos’, thus intentionally spreading distorted truths and encouraging an anti-Hallyu Wave.

I'm starting to think the writer's allegations are true. Maybe :sweatdrop: Sorry for being :offtopic: here

Edited by jvaquino