[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

awww. that's so cute. where are those from? haha, i was watching urakara ep 5, the bts scenes? (late, late, i know.) i thought it was really adorable how they asked Jing to explain the term 'Love Triangle'. Haha. We should get Jing one of those robot props. :P

ah, idk if you guys seen this topic.

the topic been there since April. i think we should decide on one of the options and just have it closed/decided by the end of the week?

^

i don't think jing is the prime concern so i'm just going to say they (korean music stations) have double standards.

i remember there was a time when kara needed to be covered up while the other group weren't.

oh yeah totally. i was wondering too during that time. many used Jing being a minor as the main reason, so i did too. haha. but seeing their recent outfits, at DC, Tokyo MuBank, that ban thing was just a one-time silly thing. -.- And Kara unfortunately became the first victims. boo.

i really wanna get a copy of this Elle Mag just for the lovely pictures of her.

tumblr_lodt7fsquC1qmqbapo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1310902018&Signature=P2DyVv49D1CBSSGOv3Jb2f477AI%3D

^ i don't think the ban has been lift off yet.. the main reason why is that Jing is a minor & the time slot for music shows is not appropriate to be showing skin which was rated PG 12 or 15 i believe, or at least that's what they interpret it XD

Yes, it's mostly because of the rating, etc. People think the outfits are not appropriate for the viewers. Jing being a minor may be part of it though.

Wow, that picture of Jing during the K-Pop festival is just...WOW. Jing is definitely grown to be a sexy, mature young woman. I love her expression. Fierce.

tumblr_lobvfvzL741qj2afto1_500.png

cr: smilebabyg

Stylish Maknae! I love this picture. It's simple, but shows her mature side.

^

i wasn't aware of the poll but i wonder if the list was shortlisted or the japanese specifically chose jing out of so many girls. btw jing is the top ranked foreigner. :thumbup1:

jing featured for elle girl magazine, not once but twice in a row (july & august edition). in all fairness, each of them has unique characteristics, and will have their opportunity. i'm glad that it's maknae now.

from mubank in tokyo

jing1.jpg

Jiyoung was fierce during the music festival! I could feel such good energy from her. Jing really seemed to be enjoying herself.

tumblr_lor28c4vNM1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lor2zddn0l1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lor2kqSaLb1qdcel5o1_500.gif

cr: giantbabyjing & kpopcorngifs

Ahhhh, what a cutie! Japan sure loves Maknae. I totally see why. Her natural beauty and charm says a lot. Plus, her feature in Elle Magazine was stunning, once again. A lot cuter and mischievous this time. I'm glad she's having her share fair of the spotlight as well <3

• Like 1

724 is as important as 329, it brought kara back on stage, back for unfinished business.

from a little schoolgirl to a top ranked (popularity) idol in japan, and she's only 17.

happy 3rd year debut anniversary, jing.

there's no reason why you can't be as recognised as your unnies. believe and keep it up!

Jing mentioned by SS501 Kyu Jong on his COOL magazine (July edition) interview

Cool: Who is some of the entertainers whom you are closer with?

Kyu Jong : SS members, Kara's Kang Jiyoung who is like a sister, FTIsland's Lee Hongki, for same aged friends would be BIGBANG's TOP (pause)... think he is not of same age, so I dont have any friends! (laughs)

credit : English translation by slimz1008 / liezle.blogspot.com