[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

Someone said jing is going to be in Running Man?? ^^ oh em gee, that would be so awesome!! And going to Bejing too! ^^ ...though Japan wouldn't mind Jing running around there~<3 So anywayz~ can't wait to see Jing's Runnning Man skills~ ^^

From what I've seen, Hara and Nicole are athletic and all, but Jing is also strong and fast. She was also a finalist in Sweet Girl(name?) and also beat her Hara unni in that Haha Mong Show. I haven't seen any guests that haven't been a big part of the show soo.. hopefully she gets to be a big part during the show ^^ Hehe~ all the ahjusshies will love her ^^

I saw the pictures of jing in running man.. sukjin..and gwangsoo? Wonder how she got them O___o But I believe in you, Jing! fighting~

it's funny I was so hoping for a kara member to show up on running man since their comeback is coming and bam! jing going to film there shows up~~ x3

glad Jing could participate in Running Man, although they should've invited her during the girl group special where her friends like sulli and suzy appeared...but considering her episode is the chuseok special and filming in china!!

lol of all casts she had to get sukjin and gwangsoo :P the weakest link in running man food chain :lol: really excited to wait for this episode

more fanpics

vRnuD.jpg

jMUih.jpg

twToR.jpg

Cr3To.jpg

cr: as tagged + hehehe711 + arkilaw @ twitter

lucky fan got her autograph

3klZj.jpg

seems its gonna be a happy ending

4HK3q.jpg

back to Korea

G4ijI.jpg

cr : withkara @ twitter

^ lol gwangsoo always looks so happy when doing something right so I dunno about the happy ending yet >.<

hmm.. I wonder if it's a two day filming? Like sleep and then get a final mission... I love that cute/confused picture of jing x3 Shows her cute squirrel teeth x3

frankly speaking guys, have you ever hoped for this? jing for invincible youth season 2? i have!

being kara and one who has the least amount of activities, inviting maknae would make sense and a wise choice imo.

iy season 1 has a huge success and hence the pd should continue mixing pouplar groups with new groups.

having said, to expect some boys for this series too.

ok this is just my excuse because i want to watch jing (or any kara member) on tv.

furthermore it's time for jing to gain more tv exposure and to shine. agree?

more fanpics from Running Man filming in China

HVpR1.jpg

szfL4.jpg

D4kTi.jpg

v6DM6.jpg

3S7Nt.jpg

8yCPR.jpg

cr : KJKGlobal

YAY!! from the pics of the second day shooting it seems Jing got paired with Sparta KJK and HaHa :thumbup: ...for those who didn't watch RM, these 2 casts known as the strongest and one is the most cunning member...so she's got great team mates :tongue: