• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

3,517 posts in this topic

did jiyoung just cut her hair???

OMG i was waiting for her hair to grow like hara's hair

why did you cut it???

BTW jing still looks cute with it^^

She did :( but it still looks really good on her. Hehe when asked what name to give to her daughter, maknae replied "kara"! :lol2: so funny =P

She cut her HAIR>???????????? omo, but she looked so gorgeous with long hair, maybe she can wear extensions? But now she looks cuter with it haha, but truthfully I preferred her long hair :(

Maybe her hair is part of the concept for the Japan single to be released in Oct 12?

this hair length is still considered long. (hara hair is very long.) jing doesn't lose any beauty at all. she may even look prettier with the change. i'm waiting for better quality to get a better view but she looks just as awesome.

Wah Jing cut her hair, wasn't expecting it but it looks so cute :D She looks so pretty at the showcase and love the blue dress she was wearing at the presscon :D Jing when she said she will name her kid Kara, just made laugh ahhahahha maknae XD

OMO after watched they performed step live

i'll have to say that she rocked her new hair style^^

the hair kindda match with her height^^

even if it was not HD but she looked awesome^^

i missed your hair....Jing look sexy with this haircut but she look matured...still preferred long hair.... :crying:

Currently watching their showcase, wished I knew what they were saying, and yah, I'm still adjusting to the new hair, hahahaha, now I know why I'm bothered, its not the short length, but they thinned out her hair too much, it lost its volume, but I think within 2 weeks after its grown out abit, she will look even more gorgeous :D !!!..

Maknae <3

Jing's hair makes her look even more gorgeous than before! It really suits her! It makes her look even more mature and beautiful than before. That little kid image is slowly being shed... I'm happy, but sad about that. Maknae can work short(ish) hair, for sure ;D

jing has grown up so it's about time to show her sexy side too.

she looks gorgeous in the new hair cut, another goddess in the making.

jingc.jpg

Didn't think Jiyoung would look this gorgeous with short hair....

Conclusion: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH JIYOUNG!!!!

tumblr_lrilq2Pqgh1qjmxfgo1_400.jpg

because of the change, jing is getting (nice) attention from the netizens.

jing1s.jpg

jing2.jpg

[c] as tagged.

Woah jing's short hair makes her look so... mature, which is kinda hot :eyelove:

More things to spazz about beside their comeback haha~ :blushing:

is her hair naturally wavy? all these while I kept thinking she has straight hair and that they curl it up abit lol.

But yeah, she's getting more and more attention these days, her cheers was one of the loudest yesterday during the showcase, go maknae !!! Your time to shine :)

Wow. Just wow. Jing is absolutely absolutely, incredibly gorgeous.

Watching those performances, she's just emanating some incredible aura and I'm completely mesmerized.

That hair-length really suits her. It makes her look mature, though that's probably meant to happen considering she's growing up. But her beauty never ceases to make me fall in love with her over and over again.

Aaagghh Jing is <33333

Thank you for sharing those pics! :D

i cried when i heard jing's voice in step album..

her voice has improved so much!!

an yeah... she has grow too..

my baby become a lady now. *proud mom's cry*

^^^

Thanks for the vid, hehe. Digested all the cute Jiyoung moments in Running man, I liked her telling the driver to "GO! Go!" lmao, she's quite funny

Here's hoping to more variety guestings for Jiyoung

(I do miss her long hair after watching XD)

Jing look so pretty with long hair....i like her hairstyle....but with short hair she look more hot...Jing is too cute when she shouted "Oppaaaa" i really hope after this Jing can join more variety show...she very good :thumbup:

On this weeks episode of SBSs Strong Heart, KARAs Kang Jiyoung confessed that she almost gave up her chance to debut.

A short segment from the upcoming episode saw her reveal, Because of my first love, who was someone I liked so much, I almost gave up the chance to debut with KARA Because of the upcoming debut, I was supposed to go to Seoul, but I just couldnt break up with that sunbae. As a result, I stubbornly told my mom while crying, Im not going to debut.

allkpop

lolol, as a new fan, i didn't know this fact. i seriously hope the boy will turn up some day and say "hi, you've made the right decision."

tumblr_lrtxmrZJU51qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrtycxEfbd1qcar25o1_500.gif

J: “sorry..are you hurt? ~”

tumblr_lrtyxdRMiz1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lru1zzqs8w1qcar25o1_500.gif

gifs from fansign event

tumblr_lrt9210WSS1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrt8dwqf1s1qcar25o2_500.gif

tumblr_lrt8dwqf1s1qcar25o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_lrt7a2mb921qcar25o1_250.giftumblr_lrt7a2mb921qcar25o2_250.gif

tumblr_lrt550IwaJ1qcar25o1_500.gif

gifs from fuji tv's angel shop

tumblr_lru5v5cvDE1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_lru59tMZ3H1qcar25o1_500.gif

no one spazzes with me on tumblr..so i'll just spazz here

alsdjlkajsdlkaldjs;lajds;lj;ajsd;jads

kyaaaaa she's so cute!!!!

Edited by timstarr
1 person likes this

^^^

Thanks for the pretty gifs!!!

Lol and her story about her first love was pretty long, would like to know what she said, but I'm happy she got significant airtime woohoo~~

i read from a chinese site and shared in streambox:

during the initial courtship, the boy was seeing jing's best friend too. hence jing and her unnie decided to break clean with him but in the end, jing couldn't resist his persistent and they were back (till jing left for seoul).

looks like jing was really really fond of that boy. well.. love forgives all things.