[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

someone should do Jiyoung Winter Magic official topic like other members... :thumbup:

let's spread love for our Baby.... :tongue:

I totally agreed^^

someone should make maknae's Winter Magic official topic :thumbup:

that would be so epic! :eyelove:

BTW love maknae's screen caps there :thumbup:

^

^

first pic so damn hot :eyelove: ....i want her long hair back.... :crying: why you cut your hair Jing!!! and Jing really look like a model...when i saw the first pic i thought this pic for Karaya... :lol2: but i'm wrong...they in Paris :wub:

Edited by alynna

^

jing hair length for step was just about right (not too short) because she looked hotter than ever.

i have even mistaken her for her goddess a few times.

but for winter magic, they (jing hair stylists) shouldn't cut her hair short again.

i'm not a fan of short hair, so i'm disappointed on how it turned out.

^

^

i agree with you...when i see their performance in MS...i really dislike what the stylist do to Jing hair....her hair was better when their perform Date...but in WM...seriously i'm soo dissapointed :thumbdown: Nicole and Seungyeon hair look amazing :thumbup1: ...why you do this to Jing??? :crying: she look a bit older for her age and she even look chubby...but we know she not chubby....

Lol, as much as I am a die hard Jing fan, I agree, her current hair does not suit her at all, most probably because of the costumes for winter magic, her costume has sleeves, collar, and a high button, thus will in turn make her look sort of "chubby" , she needs long hair to balance it out to make her face appear " longer" instead of "wider".

Plus they died her hair a darker shade, I prefer the shade for Step, made her glow abit more.

:(, why did they do that to Jing, she was getting super pretty already, probably almost at her peak, then they do this :(.

Jing will doing good in any variety shows....she just not exposed as much as Hara...so everyone still don't know her talent...Idol Show it's super cool when Jiyoung catch jaw with her bare hands...she also said she like and want to join IY like Hara... :thumbup: now Jiyoung your time to shine...i think since this year is the final year for Jiyoung...so DSP let her join more variety show...the new face of Kara will taking the show....i just wait for her acting skill exposed too...she can act very well :wub:

After watching her on running man, I thought to myself, she has the qualities to be a quality entertainer on variety shows.....So excited after hearing she is going to be on IY2! It's probably my favorite variety show! Our baby Jing is finally getting her chance to shine!!! SO Psyched!!!!!!!

^

great find there! surprisingly, jing outperformed everyone and caught the most, and with bare hand too.

so all fish listen up, you better go hiding before jing gets in. lolol.

btw, it's confirmed!

KARA’s Jiyoung, Boom, and Ji Hyun Woo confirmed for ‘Invincible Youth 2′

Earlier today, it was confirmed that the producers of KBS‘s ‘Invincible Youth‘ had confirmed a second season for the hit variety show.

Names for the next ‘G7′ cast are finally starting to roll out as stars confirm their casting for the show. Unveiled today were KARA‘s Jiyoung for the ‘G7′ along with Boom and Ji Hyun Woo as the MCs of the show.

Representatives revealed that Jiyoung had confirmed her casting early on and is currently waiting for the show’s first filming. Fellow member Hara had created quite the image for herself in the previous season so many are looking forward to what KARA’s maknae will be like on screen.

Season one’s village chief, Noh Joo Hyun, also expressed an interest in returning for a second season, so fans are looking forward to quite the line-up.

Producers, however, are keeping their lips sealed regarding the rest of the cast, fueling the anticipation. Through TV Daily, one official revealed, “I heard that Hyoyeon, Sunny, Amber, Woori, and Suzy are strong candidates final line-up. Filming will begin on October 26th.

Other names currently in talks are Yewon and Bora. A representative of KBS, however, stated, “We cannot reveal which members are confirmed. You will all find out during the first broadcast. Even the members themselves don’t know who they will be working with yet.”

allkpop

Edited by red4summer

YAY for Jiyoung for IY2!!! IM so glad she got the part, Jing is soo funny, people just don't get to see it that much. Ahhh I predicted that this year would be the rise of Jing and it's totally happening-first the rise in photo-shoots, then the appearance on Running Man and now this. Jing is already popular amongst Kamilia and her popularity amongst the general public has been rising too, this will definitely help her get even more popular.

I hope Jiyoung can take a central role in this show like Hara did. When most ppl think of IY they think of Hara/Yuri/Sunny. I really want Jing to be the/one of the stand outs for this season. She has so much personality, I hope it gets to shine through.

alkshdlkasdlja;lsdk;kasd;ljpasjdj;alsjdl;ajds;lj;aljd;ljasd

;lasjldkhalsjd;ljasd;jas

just heard jiyoung cast on invincible youth!! finally jiyoung permanent cast in a variety show!!!!!

asdlkjaslkdhlahd;ja;sdj;asj

invincible youth is not laughing matter because season 1 is (still) huge.

it's a variety show which brings laughter and tears. it carries a message to urban living too.

it has impressed and gained many faithful viewers outside korea in japan and worldwide.

i hope jing can get few tips from hara, not to imitate her but to impose her very own unique style.

i'm so glad for jing whom is getting the opportunity over others to cast in iy because imo iy is very popular.

it draws me closer (very very) to hara and hopefully it can win over many fans for jing and kara ultimately.

finally iy is back! everyone will be jealous. :)

let's open an iy thread for maknae when it's confirmed + confirmed!

(suddenly i missed seeing hara on tv.)

Yay, its finally confirmed!!!!.. Filming begins oct 26, so i guess she could attend her Japanese activites too, they're quite packed for this week judging from the schedules..

It'll be good if she can be the maknae in IY2, haha, unless Suzy joins in , but then it would be the cute '94 line together. Seriously I'm so excited, I'm practically jumping ~~~~