[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

^

^

I was thinking of him too but wouldn't he be too busy with the performance of 200 pounds of beauty with Gyuri? And Jiyoung is glamourous as always!!! T.T I miss her long hair lol

Edited by crazy4kangjiyoung

^^^

I'm probably thinking thats why he wasn't chosen instead, cause he will be busy, I think he's also quite popular in Supernova? but oh well...

anyway first we have to have DSP confirm the drama first otherwise we would be upset that we discuss Jing's possible partners for nothing hehehe XD...

But I'm excited though, sounds quite true :thumbup:

P.S: I miss her long hair too :crying: , plus I think maknae has a nice feminine body shape in that poster

Her strong heart long hair was the best :crying:

Jonghyun can speak Japanese right? I think FT island debut in Japan before ---> not sure, I think he will have alot of fans too cause he's good looking, so pairing him up with Jing, their ratings will go high XD

Anyways here a cute Jing gif with her short hair, sometimes her short hair looks lovely, other times it looks old , depends on how they style it

111025Simura-08.gif

Credit: Sorry, I forgot where I got it from :blushing:

Edited by black_green
  • Like 1

in "all about beauty" interview, in her own words, jing said that since birth she had kept hair long and so she wanted to challenge short hair for once, like actress song hyekyo but she wasn't certain if she was suitable. but guys, not to worry too much because she reassured everyone that she still prefers the half up long hairstyle, like everyone of us here have said. lol.

^^

^^

Nice to know that even Jing herself thinks long hair is better :D ... She must have felt like this after cutting her hair:

Girls-And-Haircuts-280x280.jpg

Does anyone knows if they must obtain permission from DSP b4 doing anything to their hair?

and I'm really curious why Jing is called Goddess in training, I mean who started it? hhaha, I only heard this nickname frm Karaholic...

Edited by black_green

and I'm really curious why Jing is called Goddess in training, I mean who started it? hhaha, I only heard this nickname frm Karaholic...

look through step thread, don't you think jing is gyul-cloned? especially after the haircut and dye, she's sexy hot during step promotion! (of course, not implying jing isn't good or everyone must go "goddess" inorder to look good.)

^^

I guess the baby is taking after the Omma, haha, but yeah, saw alot of comments on youtube mentioning how they had trouble differentiating the two, I thought the nick-name originated from Kara themselves since Gyuri takes Jing under her wings.

one of my favourite vids with Gyul + Jing

P.S: Plus, the song in the video is my new fave, I just recently heard it, haha

Edited by black_green

Jing twitted a new pic :

AdKZ3QPCMAANPNR.jpg

OMG, JING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, its even shorter and now the fringe that she has been trying to grow out is back to full bangs again @##$%^^&&*$$^&^&*&*&^$^^%^&&*^&&^&%&%&*(&*$&^

Sometimes I think Jing's not as botherred with her hair as us fans but omg WHY???? WHY WHY WHY * dramatic fall*

Edit: After calming down and thinking abit, I would need to see her in motion to see if this is an improvement or disaster and that I shouldn;t judge from 1 picture :crying:

Edited by black_green

i found this video is soo cute :eyelove: ...Lupin days...Ahhhhh i really miss her hair now :crying: who's the guy beside Jing...i found they kinda close an comfortable with each other...plus he kinda hot.. :D

Edited by alynna

is it university equivalent? anyway academic learning is important, jing knows and is working towards it.

all the best, jing!

Yeah, it's like America's ACT or SAT. Her chances of getting into a prestigious college would heavily depend on how well she does on this test.

As for my opinion on this...

Can't believe our giant baby is going to be in college. Time goes by so fast!!! Unlike many of her fellow 94 liners who have decided to forgo this,I am extremely proud of her for deciding otherwise. It's always good to get the proper education. It can serve as a great back-up plan for her in the future, just in case she decides to leave the entertainment industry. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she is able to juggle Drama shooting, IY2, KARA activities, and school. It's crazy. I am barely alive just from school and work. Hope she does well on her exam! I have my full confidence in her. Also hope she is taking good care of her health especially since her body is still developing.

did everyone see these pictures:

a6efce1b9d16fdfa09391aabb48f8c5494ee7b1a.jpg

443089100.jpg

443089233.jpg

cr:source

ppl are saying that Jing is either filimg for her drama or a solo CF!!! She looks cute either way. Jing is gonna be super busy, but I'm so happy for her!!!

and also...doesn't Jing look like a superstar here lol:

tumblr_lubi4kJFsU1qcar25o1_500.jpg

cr:giantbabyjing

haha this picture just screams, the diva has arrived to me! she looks mature here but also very young, like a fashionable top Korean star/style icon who just got back from shooting some million dollar CF

Edited by GooBurberrHara

my precious giant baby.. u always make me proud sweety!!

she is on 93 batch, even taemin defer college.

goodluck for ur college enterance exams.. u can do it!!

am so glad she never forget her study.. carrer is important but education more important.

she is in her golden periode now ,getting more attention.. but still take entrance exam. u ar awesome baby!!

unlike the other idols whom choose to drop out or defer enrollment inorder to concentrate on their career, jing opts to take the examination immediately after high school, it said a lot about jing wanting to continue in her studies. to excel or not, maknae already earns my support. :claps:

i don't know what to say.. jing must be shocked to see the crowd too.. i hope she didn't feel with added stress and anxiety.. hwaiting!

KARA member Kang Jiyoung’s packed schedule around college entrance exam

Kang Gun Wook, the father of KARA member Jiyoung informed OSEN on the 9th, “I’m worried because Jiyoung has had very little time to properly prepare for her college entrance exam… but she says she feels very confident taking the Japanese portion of the test. She usually aced the Japanese exams when she was in school.”

He continued with a laugh, “I think she will major in something related to entertainment, but I just hope she does well on the exam.”

Unfortunately, Jiyoung has had very little time to study for the exam, as she has had an extremely tight schedule and will be busy before and after the exam. The singer who is currently promoting with the other KARA members in Japan has flown in to Korea on the 9th, and will be taking the exam on the 10th with very little time to rest or prepare.

Once the exams are over, Jiyoung will he be heading straight to the airport to attend MBC‘s ‘KPop Music Fest in Sydney‘ in Australia on November 12th.

She won’t have much time to celebrate when the exams are over like the other students, as she will also be heading to the set of KBS ‘Invincible Youth 2‘, and also film her Japanese drama on TV Tokyo.

allkpop

^^

Thanks for posting the news.

Fighting Jing!!

I think she must be finishing soon, heard it takes place from 8am - 6pm....

Love that fellow DSP mates like woori, jaekyung, Jisook, Seungha, and SS5501 Kyu Jong wished her luck!

Her running man cast, Gwangsoo, Haha and Gary also wished her all the best.

Plus the Iy2 PD also wished her luck :thumbup:

She must feel very encouraged to take up this exam with so many people supporting her!...and she's such a sweetie, smiling and bowing even though she must have been feeling stressed out

444355145.jpg

444357532.jpg

444357886.jpg

444357894.jpg

444357899.jpg

anyone knows whats the tissue roll for ? :blink:

Edited by black_green

I was wondering about the toilet paper roll too. So I did some searching. It's quite a cute "tradition"

Kara’s Kang Jiyoung is ready to ace the college entrance exam

Kara’s Kang Jiyoung is entering the Seoul Daewon Girls High School on the 10th, to take the college entrance exam.

Kang Jiyoung can be seen having prepared well for the test. She’s got a blankie on one hand to keep her warm and a roll of tissue which has a special meaning in Korea when taking exams. (To ‘roll’ a tissue they say ‘pulda’ in Korea and the word ‘pulda’ is also used to say to ‘answer’ a question. The students taking the college entrance exams carry tissues to “answer” the questions well. It’s a cute superstition.)

Kang Jiyoung had absolutely no makeup on her face and she looked like any other 19 year old high school girl.

Kpopfever

Edited by JJW