• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Spazz
[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

3,518 posts in this topic

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun cast in Iris 2

69322262.jpg

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung and MBLAQ’s Lee Jun were recently cast in the TV series Iris 2.

On September 24, the production company for the series said that they cast Kang and Lee in their series. Kang and Lee will play the roles of guards named Song Chae Won and Yoon Si Hyuk from NSS VIP Guard Team.

Kang debuted as an actress through the TV series Rainbow Rose, which aired in Japan until last June. The series Iris 2 will be the first Korean series for her.

Lee was recognized as an actor through the movie Ninja Assassin and KBS’s series Jungle Fish and Sent From Heaven.

The Iris 2 previously cast Jang Hyuk, Lee Da Hae, Kim Young Chul, Oh Yeon Soo, Kim Seung Woo, Kim Min Jong, and Daniel Henney in. Producer Pyo Min Soo, who produced TV series Full House and The World That They Live In, and writer Jo Kyu Won, who wrote plots for TV series Iris and Poseidon, will work together for the Iris 2.

The series will start shooting in October to capture the audience with their bigger scale, elaborate plot, and deeper emotions. It will air in the first half of 2013.

Source: Starnews

Credit: en.korea.com

i wonder if jing will request kissing scene again.. lolol

finally, it's confirmed! kind of relieved. :)

and no more worries thinking korean audio is available or not.

Edited by red4summer

kekeke.. I'm kinda mmmmm about two of them being a couple on the show.. chemistry is important to make the characters together good.. I wonder how it will pend out.. it's kinda weird to see her with Lee Joon. Lol, imo, i would have like to see her with Doojoon's character. Well.. I'm not even sure if the show requires them to be a couple anyways.. haha

Hopefully our Jing will do good. :D Go Go JING!

:thumbup:

Congratulations maknae !! This is great news for her and Kara.

Heard that they will be a villain couple ? Not too sure about this. If so, this will be a breakthrough for her although I'll say that she is already practicing those killer stares in Pandora. XD

My impression of Lee Joon definitely does not make him an ideal partner for Jing. LOL.. hopefully their chemistry together will change my opinion.

Jing on All the kpop :D

tumblr_mb1vo9JhEk1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_mb1wm3vu3D1qcar25o1_500.gif

tumblr_mb1v9bH2ke1qcar25o1_500.gif

cr: giantbabyjing on tumblr

Edited by amandalgh
1 person likes this

Super cute Jing trying to use her aegyo powers to help her win arm wrestling lol

tumblr_mb8jmxwd451qcar25o1_250.gif

tumblr_mb8jmxwd451qcar25o3_250.gif

From kamiliakara tumblr

1 person likes this

If the rumour is true, that'll be good for her hehhe

Maybe the producers saw the Fanmade Jiyoung Cop video? Lol, she looks like a spy there and in speed up lol

Holy crap, I wasn't aware I could laugh that hard xD

Holy hell that video cracked me up! lol!! That was the most ridiculous, but funny, thing I have ever seen.

She's really a Goddess. A Big Maknae Cute Goddess :devil: she's so adorableee i really love heeeeeeeeeer :inluv:

Congrats to Jiyoung for getting cast on a tv show. :thumbup: Love the picture of her eating the mic.

nisi201210020007117823w.jpg

jiyoung-ah did you too hungry until want to eat mic?? :lol: :lol:

Giant Baby displaying her aegyo!

What an apt pose for the Kfood Ambassador conference! :D

She's turning out so well and getting more focus too! Gogo Jiyoungie! :)

Hi, I come to this thread via twitter. How are you guys?

Let's spazz about the Maknae Hooray.

I think she is growing very fast this year.

Look beautiful and sweet.

:blushing:

I can't escape her, Huh.

that jiyoungcop really cracks me up! aahahahaha i super LOL'ed!!

Baby JiYoung is so cute :blushing:

It is very beautiful

I want to collect all the pic><

Thanks for your sharing

i love this girl so much.... :rolleyes:

Jiyoung is cute like a maknae, sexy like a women, she has so many aeygo~ !

Jingly DJ-ing .. Just Dance~ XDD

r4afz.gif

Wv3rB.gif

zwZsY.gif

EavPP.gif

OX9tV.gif

nMphs.gif

WwfqG.gif

Our maknae already can go clubbing ..wow~ :thumbup1:

1 person likes this