[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

She was munching on the pepper happily throughout the conversation! KARA and their food! :D

Side note: Shikshin Nicole was eye-ing it despite herself holding a tomato in her hand!

Love the red bow in her hair! And loads of screentime as she talked a lot during the interview! I'm not complaining! :P

New twitter updates !!

[Jiyoung] sparkling sparkling good night ♡

A50lE4gCAAAPjO4.jpg

[Jiyoung] btw how cold is it in korea?

All credit to @yooniqda_

A50kIG3CEAA6F2M.jpg

Rough translation : Ended promotions ! Please give lots of love to Electric Boy and album. Thank you everyone

Edited by jjy

No Jiyoung's Union Bay thread so i'll just share my caps here

From MNET Wide News on Union Bay Ad shoot -(Winter)?

Blushing Jing so cuteeee^^ :eyelove:

g2SRM.jpg

Baby looks so much like her Gyul Omma here :

o0ayI.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOYiM.jpg

BM0TI.png

GWQya.png

vI7KZ.png

VXQ2a.png

oFkTq.png

727yj.png

qk1t9.jpg

PsLU1.png

Sk7nI.jpg

bIQQK.jpg

fqCDZ.jpg

[c] @ElizaHaRa

That is like so cute .. :eyelove:

On the October 24th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Star Interview‘, KARA‘s Jiyoung talked about her friendship with f(x)‘s Sulli and how they first met.

Jiyoung began, “For the two years following my debut, I didn’t have any celebrity friends. Then a girl group named f(x) debuted. We were promoting ‘Mister‘ at the time, and we ended up using the same waiting room. I approached her first and said, ‘Hello, [i was also born in '94]. Let’s be friends.’ She wanted to be close with me too, and that’s how we became friends.”

Sulli added, “I think Jiyoung has been there for me through my hardships more times than I’ve been there for her. I’m always whining, ‘Hurry up, I want to see you soon. Let’s meet right now.’ Then Jiyoung says something like, ‘Okay, stop pestering me, we’ll see each other in 30 minutes.’ I’m really thankful that she’s always there for me whether I’m happy or sad. I’m grateful to have her as a friend.”

credit : KARA’s Jiyoung and f(x)’s Sulli talk about their friendship

^^

Woo..didn't know this side of Jingly Jing.So sweet maknae though she herself is whiny too according to her KARA unnies.

I think she's like the matured one among the 94-line ^^ :wub:

It really shows how mature Jiyoung is, of her mentioning last time that she actually knows what is going on and a lot of things, that our Giant Baby is so giving of herself. :)

She has good influences in KARA! :D Looking forward to seeing more of her!