1bb05c84b58686e9fe6e8e5264011e82_dHymgY7

BWCXGZCCEAAU6In.jpg
BWBtamtCMAAEm70.jpg

• Like 2

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

tumblr_inline_muigzbPiqo1qe0d69.jpg  
Theme: My Family[/size]

My family’s presence helps me to relax.

The youngest child, Jiyoung, grew up receiving a lot of love from her family. She introduced the family she loves and is proud of. ♪[/size]

My family consists of 5 people. My parents, two older sisters who are 5 and 2 years older and me, who is the youngest. I was brought up with freedom. My parents were generally not fierce。If I did something wrong, they will chide me by saying, “You can’t do this.”. I was always fighting with my sisters when I was an elementary school student. (laughs) However, when I became a middle school student, I started playing with them. We get along well now and I even have a picture of the 3 of us when we were children on my phone.[/size]

Under the pretense of not caring about my work, my sisters unexpectedly monitor me carefully. They’ll pass their judgement by telling me, “This is wrong,” or, “That isn’t cute.”. (laughs) But, I’m able to reflect because they tell me the truth. On the other hand, when it’s really cute, they will tell me it’s cute. (laughs) I would feel, “I did it!”. They recently praised my “Thank You Summer Love” jacket photo. ♪ It might be because they’re my family so I get really happy when they tell me, “Jiyoung is the cutest.”. (laughs)[/size]

To me, my family’s presence helps me to relax. I have to be aware of how I present myself in front of the people at work but nobody in my family cares if I have a weird expression on my face or the state I’m in when I wake up. We also have a relationship where we don’t hide what we want to say. My family worries about me as I’m busy with work. But, as you see, I’m fine so please don’t worry about me! (laughs)[/size]

Q: If the members were animals, what would they be?
A: This is diffcult~ (troubled) Gyuri unnie is a fox. She looks and feels like one right? Hara unnie looks and feels like a cat but she’s a dog since she’s very ‘human-ly’ on the inside. Anyone will get attracted to Nicole unnie so she’s a duck. Seungyeon unnie moves her mouth like a hamster. I’m… a dog? Do they resemble the animals?[/size]

Q: What is the thing you love lately?
A: I’ve been obsessed with taking pictures. I’ve developed the habit of taking pictures of the scenery and anything and everything with my phone camera. I guess I take pictures of the sky the most. When I look up to the sky as we’re on the move and I think that it’s pretty, I’ll take a picture of it. I take pictures of my weird face too so I can’t show them to everyone~ (laughs)[/size]

Q: Where did your name “Jiyoung” come from?
A: It’s written as “知英” in kanji (Chinese characters used in the Japanese language) and it means “to be filled with knowledge”. I wonder if I’m able to become a girl like that. Hmm… (As she was worrying, the staff told her, “It’s amazing that you are able to write kanji.”.) No, no. definitely not for now. (laughs)[/size]

+++[/size]

Photo credits: MYMT_A@twitter[/size]

Translation: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter[/size]

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16017

@edr post : Jing can be a guy, queen n princess anytime.. ~ :jogging:  :jogging:  :jogging: ~ me, super duper like tis 

:inluv:  :inluv:  :inluv:

hhaahhaha but i always prefer hot jINGLY ..since PANDORA  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:

1013026_456549574444354_725649174_n.jpg

• Like 1

hhaahhaha but i always prefer hot jINGLY ..since PANDORA  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:  :gemhappy:   

Summary of pics above! :gemhyper:

Uhhh Weeeeeeeeeee! :wow2:  :wow2:  :wow2:  :wow2:  :wow2:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Edited by megamanno99

THANKS A lot http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showuser=36783  for this one

http://kangjy.minus.com/       ...............      

• Jiyoung, Nicole restaurants Shin-Okubo

2109814427_x8oFlVMd_image.jpg

저번에 봤을 때는 싸인만 있었는데 이번에 보니까 사진도 같이 있었어요!

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

POSTED again.. i check my old post and old thread

seems like the Photo source are gone..so the photo also gone..  

re upload

Just for UPDATE

tumblr_mutht1VNmq1s5x9xro1_400.jpg

Edited by edr49890