[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

I add Poll ...you can vote if you want hehe

[sCAN] 2013 Jiyoung for November Sure magazine (HD shots, full)

tumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro1_500.png

tumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro2_250.pngtumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro3_250.png

tumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro4_250.pngtumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro5_250.png

tumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro6_250.pngtumblr_mv2vssjeK81s5x9xro7_250.png

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

....I need the... magazine! LOL, I looked at the price for it on yesasia and other possible merchandise selling places... it's... SO EXPENSIVE!! Especially the Vogie Girl mag! >o> I wanted the Jing boy one so much... shipping is just too much :noooo:

• Like 1

....I need the... magazine! LOL, I looked at the price for it on yesasia and other possible merchandise selling places... it's... SO EXPENSIVE!! Especially the Vogie Girl mag! >o> I wanted the Jing boy one so much... shipping is just too much :noooo:

HEY Jing tongue threads need some UPDATE hehehehhe

BXJK97VCEAAKDwU.jpg        

:gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:  :gemshout:

1395294_493401454092499_696542857_n.jpg

AW THE BABY FATS OVERFLOWING

1381260_493403864092258_1353812103_n.jpg

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 2

KARA Han Seung Yeon and Kang Ji Young Poses with Lee Min Ki

KARA, Han Seung Yeon, Kang Ji Young, Lee Min Ki

EA56gd93.jpg

KARA Han Seung Yeon and Kang Ji Young Poses with Lee Min Ki

KARA members Han Seung Yeon and Kang Ji Young posed for a winter concept photo shoot with Lee Min Ki.

October 22, photos from a “winter vacation” themed photo shoot with Hang Seung Yeon, Kang Ji Young and Lee Min Ki have been released.

A staff member at the photo shoot revealed that photographer suddenly requested Kang Ji Young to give Lee Min Ki a back hug. Kang Ji Young followed directions and created a warm couple look in the photos. 

@ohkpop

KARA’s Jiyoung is a mature lady for “SURE” Magazine

hl72cn86.jpg
KARA’s Kang Jiyoung graces the November issue of SURE magazine.

During her recent interview, she mentioned,”wanted to grow up quickly when i was a kid, however after i experienced it there’s nothing special, but i will try to think like a 20 year old.”

@ohkpop

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

^ In korea Ji Young is considered a 20 year old rather than a 19 year old because of the Korean counting system for age.

I think if you ask most of us, we wanted to older when we young because we expected the future to hold so much for us. For most of us when the future came it is not was we expect or even wanted at all. Then we wanted to be younger again.

Ji Young did "grow up" pretty quickly. She is place in world where she is center of attention. For such a young age when she was 15 or 16 when joining Kara that would be huge thing. Ji Young body is also very matured woman body for her age. I thought she was the oldest when I first see her in KARA. Lol. That is until I see her act and talk, that I realised she a child or a baby in a woman body. Her mannerism is very childlike and cute! Although Ji Young have said she wanted to be "older", I believe she should remain childlike rather than too adult like. A lot of adult forgets how it was like to be child and having excitements. Their child in them just died. Don't get me wrong, I would want Ji Young to be matured but also retain her child.

It seems like Ji Young have a bit of conflict in her about being an "adult". She kept mentioning about being "older". She also appears undecided too.