[Jingly] Jingly bells~ Jingly Bells~ Maknae all the wayyyy~

chupachups

‘Entertainment Relay’ KARA Kang Jiyoung, “I Want To Act With Gong Yoo”

kang jiyoung, kara, gong yoo, han seungyeon, lee min ki kang jiyoung wants to work with gong yoo Girl group KARA's member Kang Jiyoung chose actor Gong Yoo as the actor she wants to work with

We39yl24.jpg

kang jiyoung wants to work with gong yoo

Girl group KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung chose actor Gong Yoo as the actor she wants to work with.

In KBS2 “Entertainment Relay” aired today, actor Lee Min Ki and KARA’s Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung filming for a photo shoot were interviewed.

The three seemed to have been a lot less awkward from the beginning, as they had gotten closer through working together for the photo shoot.

As an actor she wants to work with, Kang Jiyoung chose Gong Yoo and said, “I’m studying hard,” not being able to hold in her smiles as she talked about Gong Yoo.

Photo Credit: KBS2

Korean Related Article

English Related Article

‘Entertainment Relay’ KARA Kang Jiyoung, “I Want To Act With Gong Yoo”

kang jiyoung, kara, gong yoo, han seungyeon, lee min ki kang jiyoung wants to work with gong yoo Girl group KARA's member Kang Jiyoung chose actor Gong Yoo as the actor she wants to work with

We39yl24.jpg

kang jiyoung wants to work with gong yoo

Girl group KARA’s member Kang Jiyoung chose actor Gong Yoo as the actor she wants to work with.

In KBS2 “Entertainment Relay” aired today, actor Lee Min Ki and KARA’s Han Seungyeon and Kang Jiyoung filming for a photo shoot were interviewed.

The three seemed to have been a lot less awkward from the beginning, as they had gotten closer through working together for the photo shoot.

As an actor she wants to work with, Kang Jiyoung chose Gong Yoo and said, “I’m studying hard,” not being able to hold in her smiles as she talked about Gong Yoo.

Photo Credit: KBS2

Korean Related Article

English Related Article

I can see why she wants to act with him. He is a sunbae actor a very good one too lol. Not to mention sexy XoX... Ah Jing, I see you can see sexiness and talent ^^

• Like 1

Kara’s Kang Ji Young Shows Off Her Good-Looking Family

Gr23zt98.jpg

Many Kara fans already know that Kang Ji Young comes from a genetically blessed family. Her cousin is none other than singer NS Yoon Ji, who is known for her face and body.

Recently, an online community bulletin posted couple pictures of Kang Ji Young with her family under the title “Kang Ji Young and her sisters; her mom is also superior.. Her superior genetics.”

The first picture was shown late last year during KBS’s “Invincible Youth 2.” One can easily see that all the ladies in the family have big eyes, a much coveted facial feature in Korea. The second picture is a more recent photo with her mother, whom she says feels like a sister.

Netizens who saw the pictures commented, “Her family photo is superior,” “Her family photo.. such superior genes,” “Dang, her family portrait looks like it’s from a magazine.”

xR16Ts72.jpg

Source:http://www.ohkpop.com/121035/karas-kang-ji-young-shows-off-her-good-looking-family

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

IM Begging YOU .i need BIGGER Size of this one hehe

954670_331777720290314_1521398886_n.jpg  

• edit ok found it ..thanks to @ Deathkid  

ib1nseN4M0Y0wi.pngi0usYBMyafnq9.pngitUDCW7pUYh4X.pngibtXkKpblPj6qt.pngibhKhNZtaQCjKA.png

Edited by edr49890
  • Like 1

ib1nseN4M0Y0wi.pngi0usYBMyafnq9.pngitUDCW7pUYh4X.pngibtXkKpblPj6qt.pngibhKhNZtaQCjKA.png

This. This my men, is what I call sexy in sweetness.

• Like 2

:o sooo prettyy,,,ILOVEYOUJIYOUNG!!!

i love their style really suits them,, (the post before mine)

Edited by paul2227

I don't mind, I will watch her dramas.... :D

Lol acting is something I have always wanted her to do......thats why I say to DSP; more drama/movie projects for her.....

Edited by Deaththekid

[TRANS] [2013.08.07] Majesty JAPAN - KARA

tumblr_inline_mr75z2FTOm1qz4rgp.jpg

The 5 girls who look perfect in outfits that are not too revealing!

KARA Majesty Special Shooting
Playing with cool monotone.

KARA, the popular idol group

representing Korea, is not limited to just their songs, dance and looks.
Rarely seen dressed in cool outfits, the girls expressed themselves freely through their outfits, as expected of them.
===
Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard
Translations: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

[TRANS] [2013.08.07] Majesty JAPAN - Jiyoung

tumblr_inline_mr7wlthPQj1qz4rgp.jpg

I collect socks, ranging from sporty to girl kinds.

I didn’t come up with today’s fashionable style. (laughs) Plain clothes are always monotone right?
"sacai" is a Japanese brand which I like a lot!
My latest obsession is socks.
From sporty to lacy to girly, I have many different kinds.
For autumn, I want to

match a warm colored one piece with thick-soled sneakers!
And I want to challenge wearing the cool jacket that Gyuri unnie wore for today’s photoshoot.
Speaking of challenge, I’m trying not to eat too much sweets and have fruits as snacks instead!
Though Japan’s summer is really hot and humid, please have a great time with your friends and loved ones!!

===

Photo credits: Kogoro@karaboard
Translations: melllllly@tumblr / _breakit@twitter

201308091310320310_1.jpg
jxzs.jpg
201308091310320310_2.jpg

Weekly IDOL

5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_PSQR1Id
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_1HhTYc2
5ff63e44179e359449929918aad732c0_De7CVUy

BIGGER ONE

Photo by Bud gave up as little more than a very ㅋ

(Click!)
ibdBNDqm5e2KvQ.jpg

irsrxAhGgyIMS.jpg

iwSEy7DLkEah6.jpg

ihVsVnAB2729A.jpg

ibvpbjrTocOSQJ.jpg

ibh9JDT3NIxJaZ.jpg

================================================== =======================================
================================================== =======================================

(Click!)
ivL35MEWmnItA.jpg

iD7ymDu6NCDYF.jpg

iTOlm2A9yIctB.jpg

igM91Foge9lR6.jpg
Edited by edr49890