[2009.11.09] Not even Kara could avoid Wang Biho's poison tongue "Only your butts popularity rised!"

thebuddybud

100 members have voted

1. 1. Were you amused?

• Sure. Ha Ha.
    • *Grabs pitchfork*

fnbceu.jpg

Not even the popular girl group Kara (Han Seungyeon, Nicole, Park Gyuri, Kang Jiyoung) could avoid Wang Biho (Yoon HyungBin)'s poisounous tongue.

On November 8th broadcast of KBS 2tv Gag concert, Yoon HyungBin spilled his poisonous tongue to the 4 members of Kara that came.

On this day, Yoon HyungBin noticed the missing Goo Hara and said "What kind of Kara is this without Goo Hara, leave!".

Also, he said "Kara's popularity recently rised. However, I noticed only your butts were raised. You gained popularity by turning around unlike other girl groups."

While Kara was laughing at each insult thrown at them, yoon Hyung Bin chose to attack Han Seongyeon and Kang Jiyoung individually.

He called Han Seungyeon 'Han.who.what' (Handeutbo 한듣보) saying "It means we couldn't see or hear her. How awesome is she. She went on many places by herself trying to get Kara known." as he praised her. However, he continued "But what was it for. Now Goo Hara and Nicole is more popular. She doesn't have any luck" and made Han Seungyeon laugh.

Yoon HyungBin then took out a picture of Kang Jiyoung batting, and said "Think before you act. she's trying to throw the bat". The picture actually showed Kang Jiyoung with a unique pose, and created many laughter.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911090025101001

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, i saw the vid but didn't understand what he was saying

seungyeon was so cute, had a seal clap going on

laughed at jiyoungs's pic

that's.... a very unique way of batting xD; looks like she was going to pitch the bat lmao

wang biho also did something like saying playing soccer or something but instead of kicking the ball, he used it to play basketball?

nicole looked cute with the hat

haha i was pretty amused by his comments, as the girls were too i'm sure XD

all in good fun, you know you're popular when people make fun of you right... :D

i seriously laughed so hard when i saw the picture of jiyoung in her throwing bat stance haha, too bad he hasn't attacked gyuri yet D:, then again i guess the goddess shall remain untouched!

thank you for the translations jin!

when i found out the vid i thought for sure he's gonna attack Gyuri's Goddess image. i guess the only reason he didn't is because even he's scared of her. xD lol.

anyway, his gag is mean n harsh to everyone anyway....so.......well...

it's a bit sad for me to admit, but Kara's popularity did increase immensely after the butt dance craze.....well, lucky for me, i always know they're worth way more than that.

and i hav to admit that Nicole n Hara really has the biggest popularity, although i'd say Seungyeon is also another popular member. Gyuri n Jiyoung r the more under-rated ones to me.

i'm surprised he chose to make fun of that Jiyoung's pic, that's not such a strong harsh thing to talk abt, he can think of 'harsher' things, but i guess that shows he didn't want to give the girls too much hard time, b'cuz Kara is love.

lol.

thanks for the news translation.

He called Han Seungyeon 'Han.who.what' (Handeutbo 한듣보) saying "It means we couldn't see or hear her. How awesome is she. She went on many places by herself trying to get Kara known." as he praised her. However, he continued "But what was it for. Now Goo Hara and Nicole is more popular. She doesn't have any luck" and made Han Seungyeon laugh.

The thing that made me real sorry for Han Seungyeon when I've read that she worked so hard for Kara.

And even if she laughed with it, she must feel a grain of truth in it, as she always wanted to be a singer.

She works hard for Kara, she practiced hard for Kara. But when Sunghee quits, suddenly 2 other girls were added, who obviously doesn't have as much training as her, then when Kara become popular, one of the two new members got more popular than her.

That's so sad... Fighting Seungyeon!!

thanks for translating.. now i know what they're saying!

i didn't know what they were laughing at.. but the comments on seungyeon does sound harsh

but i guess its only for fun and to make everyone laugh

i was surprised they didnt talk about gyuri... thanks for the article!!

I find the jokes a little harsh on Kara :X

About Hara & Nicole being more popular now than Ham..

But it was hilarious overall..Haha.

Glad that the girls are laughing the heartily at his jokes.

Guess they didn't take it too seriously.

thanks for the translation btw (: