[2009.11.09] Not even Kara could avoid Wang Biho's poison tongue "Only your butts popularity rised!"

thebuddybud

100 members have voted

1. 1. Were you amused?

• Sure. Ha Ha.
    • *Grabs pitchfork*

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not used to Kara being made fun of :D Lol, anyway, I'm glad the girls have a sense of humor and just let it pass. It's just a gag show after all. The Seungyeon joke was uncalled for. Yessss, pitch fork! Lol (((: The butt joke was kinda harsh too, tsch. Let's see you do the butt dance then, Wang Biho! Hahaha, kidding :"> Thanks for sharing!

lmao. I understand that it's a gag and it's supposed to be funny yet mean at the same time. But what Wang Biho says sometimes is kinda harsh. He should be careful with his words sometimes. There's a fine line between funny and mean.

you might want to work on your humour, because he is damn funny kekeke.... even if he is mean what he says is true and he turns what is true to something funny... cant hate someone who states the truth yet turns it into a joke :D

it's glad the girls and you ppl take it as a joke....... strictly speaking when i first read this post i was SO ready to grab something and throw it at wang biho.............. those comments WERE quite insulting, even for a joke. but since the girls took it well, i've quite nothing to say

I'm glad to see that nobody is really taking thsi seriously, too many times you seen fans of groups taking these kind fo playful insults completely the wrong way and it's really infuriating to see fans acting the wrong way. Thankfully this hasn't been the case here; hey as long as the grils found it funny then it's all a-okay.

Edited by Joyful Blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hmh, that sounds a bit unfair. Surely its just no gimmick, also at the same time all the groups are trying to gain popularity.

New concepts all the time, it goes from cute to glamour and everything between. Just one more trick, I dont mind :o

He called Han Seungyeon 'Han.who.what' (Handeutbo 한듣보) saying "It means we couldn't see or hear her. How awesome is she. She went on many places by herself trying to get Kara known." as he praised her. However, he continued "But what was it for. Now Goo Hara and Nicole is more popular. She doesn't have any luck" and made Han Seungyeon laugh.

i thought SeungYeon would feel a bit insulted from that