[2009.11.09] Not even Kara could avoid Wang Biho's poison tongue "Only your butts popularity rised!"

thebuddybud

100 members have voted

1. 1. Were you amused?

• Sure. Ha Ha.
    • *Grabs pitchfork*

lolol !! I laughed when i read the jingly part.. <33 I thought her batting was adorable !! Wasnt the hammie joke a bit mean? She really worked hard...

Thanks for sharing..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree that Seungyeon has ever been less popular than Nicole and/or Hara, or even right now. So that part made me a little bitter especially after Seungyeon's speech on KangShimJang.

I heard there was a popularity poll in Korea some time ago which placed SY high above her group mates (i think it was more than 30% for SY followed by about 20% for Nicole & Hara each). And i heard there was another fame poll where normal ppl including non-fans of pop like the older generation were asked if they knew idols' names, & SY was the most widely-known in KARA.

That's understandable because SY did appear in the most shows all over the place over the course of their career, especially in their infamous "economic idols" / "non-famous" period. i believe she really is firmly the Face of KARA.

Plus, my korean friends also told me that she's the most popular with the guys because of her eye-smile (in the ranks of Sohee & Tiffany, who are highly popular for the same reason, according to them)

But, it's also understandable why Wang Biho would have said that. he certainly doesn't have the statistics from the fans / general public, so he based his claim on the fact that Nicole had a wildly popular run in Star Golden Bell, & Hara is currently in Invincible Youth & is generally more outspoken & flamboyant than SY in varieties. Still, he shouldn't have made a sweeping statement.

Disclaimer: my favourite is Nicole, but i took offense at WBH's dig @ Seungyeon.

Edited by WonSoKaDa421

I wonder why he didnt target Gyuri.. He can show some bad shot of gyuri photo and joke about her Goddess image.. LoL.. his joke on Hamm.. i think Nicole is most popular then Hamm and Hara.. anyway.. Kara Jjang!!

he's so funny (x

i kind of thought he was a bit harsh on SY..

but i mean come on let's be realistic here ...

everyone knows that she is the MOST popular member out of KARA.

especially, when we saw those top idol charts and etc.

Aww the joke towards Seungyoung was a bit harsh but at least she's able to laugh it off and like it has been said that's his style anyway hehe.

Anyway pretty amusing..judging from screen caps the girls looked like they had a good time.

haha, i saw the vid but didn't understand what he was saying

seungyeon was so cute, had a seal clap going on

laughed at jiyoungs's pic

that's.... a very unique way of batting xD; looks like she was going to pitch the bat lmao

wang biho also did something like saying playing soccer or something but instead of kicking the ball, he used it to play basketball?

nicole looked cute with the hat

amusing with an ounce of truth to the jokes..

but i do hope SY doesn't take it to heart..

coz i think currently most popular members are Nicole, Hara and SY

the most under-rated is Gyuri and Jiyoung.. i know the mgmt probably don't push Jiyoung

to do individual stints as she's still schooling

but i think gyuri deserves more 'shine time' ... maybe a collab with other singers like Nicole and SY

all in all, hope the girls are having a good rest and wow us in their next comeback!! yeayyyyy!!!

he went way too far with that seungyeon joke. i'm sure that even seungyeon was at least hurt a little bit by that joke. she's such a strong girl and she just laughed off a really harsh joke. that's what i admire about her. though i do agree with him, the jiyoung joke was just hilarious. i couldn't stop laughing when he pulled out that picture of her in her batting positions.

Edited by p3rf3c7ch405