[Other] Nicole's Childhood photo revealed!

Peterrr

20091108_karanicolepast_main-1.jpg

After the recent unveiling of the pasts of our K-Pop resident fairies, such as Goo Hara, Park Gyuri, and Ga-In, another celeb has been added tonight on MBC Sunday Night Star Ranking! While some celebs were proud to see their similar-looking past-present photos, others were ashamed to publicly display their "pre-surgery" photos. Of course, no one shall ever know whether they actually went under the knife or just had a dramatic make-over. But one thing's for sure, no celebrities look as beautiful as they are now, back when they were younger.

Now, let's see if this little superstar fixed her face before joining the K-Pop realm. Who is it, you ask? None other than the host of the show herself, Nicole of Kara!

nicole.jpg

Many of you might be familiar with the style of her photo - classy black-and-white printing, corny little smile forced by the photographer, a boring backdrop... Yes, this indeed is a picture taken in the United States, extracted from her seventh grade school's yearbook. Nicole of Kara, as most of you fans already know, was born and raised in Glendale, California.

I am pretty sure you guys are astonished by the significant differences between the Nicole, then, and the Nicole, now. Although her irresistible smile remains the same, her make-up-less face is very much new to most of us. Lee Sung Mi, one of the hosts, expressed, "It feels like she was a quiet and diligent student." She must be good at judging people, since she was recently recognized as a genius by her fans for her first place ranking in academics back in her middle school days. After carefully analyzing the picture, Kim Goo Ra made the studio burst into laughter by saying, "Excellent with no surgery." After the discussion over the photo was done, Nicole quickly folded the picture in half and moved onto the next topic.

So what do you guys think?

Info: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...photo_revealed/

Credits : rameninmybowl

Ps : Sorry if i duplicate any post or if i did any mistakes in my post.

Edited by Peterrr

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see much difference with the young Nicole and the Nicole now. It looks the same to me. Or maybe just a little difference but i can see that they looks alike. I don't believe Nicole went under knife. Its all lies ~

The change might be because its black and white picture, which may cause some confusions and because of the make-ups.

Nicole looks really cute last time <3 Hehe.. Bubbly and innocent ^_^:eyelove:

Yeah and Nicole is really smart! She could top her school O.o.. thats just too smart for an idol :D

Oh..I think she folded it quick because she is just embarass about it. I think there is nothing wrong (:

Nicole is always so cute~ Hehehe.. :P

Thanks for sharing!

Hmm ^^ There's resemblance though.. The eyes and lips .. And smile ! This might sound weird but.. She actually look's younger now ! Than before ^^ It's really good to see revealing's about her past <3 I'm hoping for more <33 Thankyou for sharing ^^

It's hard to tell really, I mean I look very very different than I did just five years ago or so, ofr better or for worse and I certainly haven't been under the knife. :lol:

It doesn't relaly bother me so much really, the only thing that bothers with with Korea and the plastic surgery thing is the unwillingness to admit it, I suppose if celebrities get exposed in these ways if they've lied about it in the past then it just serves them right.

As for Nicole's picture though, it's hard to tell as the quality of the black and white photo isn't great, sure she looks pretty different but with all the makeup and other crap they put on them it's no wonder they looked so different.

When you see young girls joining idol groups in Japan they are pretty much transformed within a year or two and that's down to makeup, not surgery.

lol looks totally the same :)

shes pretty ^^

i dun mind if artists have done surgery.... i would like them anyways :)

From the life of a normal middle schooler to an idol, you would've had to be subjected to a change of lifestyle - your eating habits, sleeping hours, your exercise routines, not to mention the make-up and heat from the lights, and that you're growing up and growing older with each passing year. It would definitely be surgery if your DID NOT change one bit over the past half-decade or so.

I kinda cracked up at the "photographer forcing you to smile... boring back drop" line... hahaha!!! the perpetual happening in the life of every kid. :)