[Other] Nicole's Childhood photo revealed!

Peterrr

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see much difference. I guess if she looks different, it's just cos of make up and her hair now. Other than that, she's exactly the same!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think she had any surgery, its an old photo and of course her face through some changes as her age more mature and through puberty etc. Poor Nicole, she even cried when the host in "the Fan" threatening her to show that picture. If you follow her segment during Star Golden Bell, you will notice how much Nicole changes from first episode to the last, but its just because of the hairstyle, make up and clothing.

I don't see much difference with the young Nicole and the Nicole now. It looks the same to me. Or maybe just a little difference but i can see that they looks alike. I don't believe Nicole went under knife. Its all lies ~

The change might be because its black and white picture, which may cause some confusions and because of the make-ups.

Nicole looks really cute last time <3 Hehe.. Bubbly and innocent :eyelove: :eyelove:

Yeah and Nicole is really smart! She could top her school O.o.. thats just too smart for an idol :D

Oh..I think she folded it quick because she is just embarass about it. I think there is nothing wrong (:

Nicole is always so cute~ Hehehe.. :P

Thanks for sharing!

yup2....

shes really2 cute lor...

saranghae.....

hehehe...

thx 4 sharing 2....