• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Peterrr

[Other] Nicole's Childhood photo revealed!

430 posts in this topic

First glance at the pic, you would suspect she had done surgery but after looking at her mother, they both look alike. I guess she had those akward puberty going on back then.

shes a beauty inside and out >.<

her "eye smile" still looks same to me. . . :devil:

hehe.. she looks fine, who doesnt

hate school pics?? this is cute hehe,

folded the pic and move to the next topic ^^

I dont see much difference. I guess if she looks different, it's just cos of make up and her hair now. Other than that, she's exactly the same!

her forehead

hahaha

that pic does definitely look exactly like nicole.

doesnt looks like she had plastic surgery.. natural beauty :lol:

Not much of a difference to be honest. It might be slightly embarassing to be shown without makeup, but she has nothing much to hide.

wow. she looks so cute . i love her eyes and

her hairstyle the most. she change a lot! . ^^

Edited by seororo

theres not much of a difference with her face,she just looks more mature

and maybe her character changed(?) nah Im just guessing hahaha

Her face look same but now she is more beautiful..

She doesn't change too much..

I don't think she had any surgery, its an old photo and of course her face through some changes as her age more mature and through puberty etc. Poor Nicole, she even cried when the host in "the Fan" threatening her to show that picture. If you follow her segment during Star Golden Bell, you will notice how much Nicole changes from first episode to the last, but its just because of the hairstyle, make up and clothing.

wow nicole is naturally pretty

well i don't see anything bad about people getting a surgery

i mean like it was their choice they were not happy about what they looked like

or someone powerful made them go through surgeries so they did

bu we all know that nicole did not go through a surgery

I don't see much difference with the young Nicole and the Nicole now. It looks the same to me. Or maybe just a little difference but i can see that they looks alike. I don't believe Nicole went under knife. Its all lies ~

The change might be because its black and white picture, which may cause some confusions and because of the make-ups.

Nicole looks really cute last time <3 Hehe.. Bubbly and innocent :eyelove: :eyelove:

Yeah and Nicole is really smart! She could top her school O.o.. thats just too smart for an idol :D

Oh..I think she folded it quick because she is just embarass about it. I think there is nothing wrong (:

Nicole is always so cute~ Hehehe.. :P

Thanks for sharing!

yup2....

shes really2 cute lor...

saranghae.....

hehehe...

thx 4 sharing 2....