[2009.11.09] Kara and SNSD are Tight

Peterrr

snsdkara.jpg

Get your minds out of the gutter, folks. We're only talking about the friendship between these two female idols.

Kara's sexy and bubbly personality Nicole has recently introduced her mother to the world via the program KAIST. What several people are not aware of is that Nicole's mother owns a ramen shop around KangNam. So what's so special about this ramen store? Well, the members of SNSD have dropped by this place quite a few times in the past. Their autographs, along with several other celebrities', were seen around the store by those eagle-eyed netizens.

snsd.jpg

The two representative girl groups debuted around the same time and often competed with one another during similar promotional periods. However, instead of deepening their rivalry throughout the years, the members of Kara and SNSD have deepened their friendship with one another. It helps that they're all around the same age, hmm?

Fans of both groups have even christened them the "SoKa Line" (So Nyeo Shi Dae and Kara Line). Earlier in 2008, fans also included the Wonder Girls to this girl group line and called the power trio "WonSoKa Line." SNSD has been focused on individual and group activities as of late and the members of Kara have just enjoyed a nice vacation from their fast-paced promotional period for their last album Revolution and are to return some time this month.

Info : http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...snsd_are_tight/

Credits : kjpop

Ps : Sorry id i duplicate any post or if i did any mistakes in my post.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wa~aaah !! I knew they were close before.. But .. I didn't know they visited Nicole's mom's restaurant ^^ Red kitchen is going to be so filled with autograph's ^^ I'm happy for her ^^ Thankyou for sharing !

the resataurant has the autographs of after school too if i remember it right...

i like how everybody are friends with eachother :)

haha, saw this at allkpop.

although i still don't see how SNSD members go eat at Nicole's mom's restaurant n left their autographs along other artistes who went, implies anything that says Kara n SNSD r tight.

i'm not saying they aren't, i'm just saying i find the article erm...amusing? xD

anyway, thanks for sharing.

haha, saw this at allkpop.

although i still don't see how SNSD members go eat at Nicole's mom's restaurant n left their autographs along other artistes who went, implies anything that says Kara n SNSD r tight.

i'm not saying they aren't, i'm just saying i find the article erm...amusing? xD

anyway, thanks for sharing.

maybe for your information, you can look at this article: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=1288

It just shows u how Kara and Snsd are tight in a way that they support each other and are just like best friends. And by leaving their autograph shows how they support Nicole.

well..... it's good to hear kara's making friends and not enemies...... but i also hope that kara wont release albums and singles at the same time as snsd, like they have done for quite a lot of times. so there would be less competition... but anyway its nice to hear the two girl groups are on friendly terms....

It's good to see them being very close to each other.

Even though they are of different entertainment, it's just polite and considerate to respect and love each other.

They are like sisters...

Hwaiting WonSoKa line....

I agree tat SNSD and Kara are close even SNSD popularity is higher!!! No offence! They seems 2 be so close at the show 'Come To Play'! I guess theres 1 saying "Is better to have a friend than an enemy in entertainment business" is totally rite! LOL!!! SNSD <3 Kara <3

JuNiOrx3

my two favorite girl groups are tight. that's good to hear. Like what a bunch of people have said, there should be more SoKa interactions. Anyway, it's no surprise to me that these groups are tight since all of Kara's members are so friendly and everything, especially nicole and hara. they make friends like nothing.

Edited by p3rf3c7ch405

SoKa <3 Its great to see that my two favourite K-pop girls groups are at such good terms :D

Its not easy for these girls to still be such good friends after so much competitions among them for the past

Soka could probably have more interactions among each other in the future :P Since both groups are full of potentials.

They couldn't probably have bad blood since they are all sweeties :eyelove:

During the Chuseok Sweet Girl, we saw Hara and Jessica so close to each other. That definitely make me believe they are close with each other.

Kind of shocking that SNSD went to Nicole's mother shop several times and even left behind their autograph! xD

SoKa Fighting!!

Yeah! Can't wait for Kara to come back :D

BTW Peterrr, I love your 2nd animation in your signature. Who's being dragged and who's dragging her?

Annyeong haeseyo..hahaha

thanks btw!!

The one who's dragging her were Nicole (grey shirt) and Jiyoung (yellow shirt)

And the 1 got dragged was Seung Yeon xD