• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Peterrr

[2009.11.09] Kara and SNSD are Tight

59 posts in this topic

i know that they r close since the "Come To Play" episode with snsd and kara.

we all should go and camp in the ramen shop!!!!

(too bad im not living in korea >.<)

their interactions with each other when members of both groups are on shows are pretty funny.

they're both awesome

It's really sickening and tiring to see ALLKPOP come up with trashy titles for their articles sometimes to mislead or make fun of readers. Get a grip!! No one would have his/her mind in the gutter just by the ordinary title itself. :D

aww that cute

love both group

they both my favorite

they should do a stage together sometime

SoKa!! love them together~ jessica and hara was so sweet together on the girl group battle show~ and i know that nicole is really close friends with quite a few snsd members :)

SoKa ♥!

Ah it's great that all these groups are so close with each other haha. I find such friendships so adorable for some reason xD;

Thanks for sharing

this is the best news ever for someone who is a SONE and Kamilia like me

i'm so happy they can get so well together...

SNSD & KARA's friendship HWAITING FOREVER ^^

It's really sickening and tiring to see ALLKPOP come up with trashy titles for their articles sometimes to mislead or make fun of readers. Get a grip!! No one would have his/her mind in the gutter just by the ordinary title itself. -_-

Same here, from the title all I got from it was that they are really good friends which I assumed they were anyway from past interactions with each other on variety shows.

Kara Generation, yay! SeoCole shipper here. :]

^^ its good to hear that they get along keke..they're my two fave girl groups :) i always got the feeling like they got on anyway..like on variety shows they'll always say nice stuff about each other and they always say it in a really friendly way too so its not forced or anything =P SoKa love..

Well SNSD was what brought me to notice KARA so i guess its good to hear that they are close to each other =D

Wow.. All are my favorite girl band.

Imagine "hacky sack dance"combine with "but dance".

thats very good that both of group were very tight ;)

Thats nice to know that other girl groups support each other instead of disliking each other. I'm pretty sure it's already tough being singers.

They could compete just only on the stages

afterthat, the friendship is more important :D

Keep on fighting ! both of them

I'm so glad they are friends. It's so fun to have a lot of idol friends. It's better than being enemies. Jjang!

hahah i think that's really cute that they're good friends even though they're "rivals"

i hope some lifelong friendships are formed..

i've just started getting into KARA but i lovve SNSD :hihi: so this is good news!

Competition betwenn SNSD and KARA??? :D I don't think so, they are more like been closer each other...with some exceptions....Nicole's Mother is behind all this?????, hmmmm, nobody knows.

two of my top favorite girl groups! i really love that they are tight and they can be there for each other. not many people can go through this. so, they should collect all those in the same boat and be friends.. SNSD & KARA Hwaiting!