[2009.11.11] "Everyone wants Kara!"

chopsuey

2vt5j4n.jpg

Kara has been very successful with endorsements in the last few months. During the attack of the girl groups, Kara was able to hold their ground and gain lots of popularity. And what comes with popularity in Korea? CF's.

In a single month, Kara signed 4-5 endorsement deals on top of the 4 endorsements they already had under their belt. That totals to around 8 or 9 endorsements since their comeback which was just during the recent summer.

They've endorsed various things such as a shoe brand, a chicken company, a ramen company, an online game, a brand of pizza, and more. If you live in Korea, you will literally see Kara everywhere.

One of Kara's representatives said:

"After Chuseok, the CF deals just kept coming in. We've chosen the ones that apply to Kara's image and don't interfere with their schedule. We have been getting a lot of CF deals, right now we have 4-5 CF deals ahead of us and I'm sure more will come."

Kara planned to make a comeback in November but it has been delayed because of their busy schedule including these endorsements.

Wow, let's just hope Rainbow follows in their footsteps.

Make sure to show your love for Kara at Karaholic

Credit: AK

I was soooo happy to learn about this.. i can take their comeback being delayed lol. KARA is making money finally :D... and i'm even more satisfied they got so many endorsements AFTER the choseok specials b/c they were picked for being their dorky, sweet, and friendly nature :D..

thanks for the repost won-sue :tongue:

Yeah, I'm a little sad their comeback is delayed.

But whatever, if they're getting more endorsements I'm happy for them.

Hopefully they can get some clothing endorsements for costumes.

Not sure if I'm the only who's happy to see them in those funny animal costumes

SeungYeon in Hamtaro outfit

Hara in Cow outfit

Supposedly Nicole in a chicken outfit.

Ah, thanks for the news! I didn't know they are going to delay their comeback, I was looking forward to it. At the same time though, I'm glad the endorsements are streaming in. KARA - 1 !!

Rainbow hasn't really grown on me yet so I'm not sure what to think about them. All my love is for KARA :81766871:

I'm glad to see Kara getting more popular as times go. 8-9 endorsments is going to be so busy! O.o

Awws..its so sad they have to push back their come back due to the tight schedule ):

Still hope they will come back soon :D

I am so interested in what will their come back be.

I hope Kara gets enough sleep and take care of their health.. Its really hurts me if anyone of them gets sick :X

Kara ftw!~ <3

GOO KARA !!

indeed hoep rainbow will follow kara's footsteps :D..

hope kara and all the other dsp artists will help rainbow out a little bit too :D...

kara is doing amazing... happy theyre doing really well now :D

Fighting !!!!!!

Yay Kara's getting really popular. Many people also seem to like SNSD and Kara which makes me happy b/c Kara seems to be a group many people like especially b/c they are very honest! I hope they make a comeback soon b/c I want some interactions between Kara and SS501 and 2pm too. I hope Kara will get more chances to go on variety shows as well :D