[2009.11.11] "Everyone wants Kara!"

chopsuey

great to hear that kara is in high demand now ^^, hope they don't overwork themselves though...

i guess see kara's dorm and no makeup face wasn't a bad idea

wonder if they'll have a comeback in dec or maybe in jan; to start off the new year with a bang =)

wish they would tell us when the release date for the dvd package will be out...

I don't care if their comeback has to be delayed because of their busy shedule. First because I didn't really want a comeback so soon (more time is not a bad idea and makes fans be even more impatient) then because It shows how popular they are now. KARA really begins to make money and in a way It could mean a better promotion from DSP.

all i can say -- Congrats to KARA and i love to seee all those antis and non-believers eat their words now!

Those who hv once labeled KARA as a 'failure' .. well, what do u think now haa?! :D

hope DSp won't overwork them.. really hope those profits from the CFs will be channeled properly

and sufficiently to the girls ... not like another company who seems to be working their artists like slaves.

i'm a bit upset that their comeback got delayed but sinc3e it's coz of their busy schedule recording lotsa CF,

it'll be worth it!! yeayyyyy!!!

i am praying praying praying Kara stays in Korea, because i am Korean and get so much shows to watch where they come on. It would be very disappointing if they move to japan or china like others. Dont like it, because my heart grows apart. This happened with S.E.S who i really adored but didnt look back at since they went overseas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...