[2009.11.12] "Goo Hara has Kim Hyun Joong

chopsuey

330r0cz.jpg

On the next episode of Invincible Youth on 13th November, it was revealed that the G7 girls will be having a item exchange session among themselves.

In particular, Kara's Goo Hara item was the center of attention after she displayed it during the recording. She brought out a jacket that Kim Hyun Joong wore while filming for Boys Before Flowers earlier in the year. She revealed, "This was what I got from Kim Hyun Joong when Kara visited the filming set the last time around. I am bringing it out here as my most treasured item."

That was not all as Hara also took out the new Kara album that has yet to be released on the market. She revealed with care, "Because I was in a rush (for the filming), I didn't tell my boss about it," which led to laughters all around.

noiibq.jpg

Meanwhile, the other girls also bought out their treasured items. SNSD's Sunny bought out seven bottles of juice that were prepared by her mother while Yuri took sport sneakers that SNSD wore. Narsha of the Brown Eyed Girls bought out many items that were needed for daily living like mats, health food, hat, etc.

Stay tuned on 12th November to see what the other girls bought.

Credit: AK

--

thanks anne

XD I find this news so cute! way to go Hara to bring the new album like that :)

lol hara brought the album :P

cant wait for that one :DD

didnt tell the boss about it xD lawl

What she brought out her new album?! Omg i can't miss this when it is aired.

I've been waiting so long to see what and how the albums is going to be..

Lol! She took it out without her boss's permission. What will happen if something is wrong ): I hope Hara don't get scolded for that :X

Thanks Hara for bringing the album out..She is so sweet <3

Hyun Joong's jacket the most treasured item O.o.. Haha.. Seems that she really enjoyed the visit :D

I think invincible youth is really fun :D Idols get to do those things they don't usually do with their own group members xD

Like..Exhanging items session. Sounds really fun!

I'll be looking forward for the show!

what episode is invincible youth in korea now?

3 eps have aired so far; the next ep (where the items are being exchanged is going to be ep4)

O_O ZOMG =O

must watch the next ep in hopes of hearing a new song xD (hopefully i can catch it)

wonder when the new album will be out, since hara "got" a copy of it and is going to give it to someone

rofl, i wonder if she signed it as well

hope the album she gives away isn't going to be different from the ones that we will get, cause i would want that unofficial release of it XD

so jealous of who ever is going to receive the album...i wonder if it's going to be sunny since she likes her aegyo so much haha

Edited by rebt

this is good news!

it means that KARA is done with the album.. but they're delaying only

coz they're busy with CF recordings and all...

so excited .. can't wait for their new album!! hwaitinggg!!

"Because I was in a rush (for the filming), I didn't tell my boss about it,"

lol. omg Hara. I hope you didn't get in trouble (:

Yay, DSP love<3

Bringing her treasure item that was given to her by Kim Hyun Joong.

wow Hara really is a fangirl of HanaYoriDango/Boys Before Flowers!

Wtf.... Kim Hyun Joong said tat Sica is just a average girl among SNSD but he gave his jacket 2 Hara? I guess hes blind... no offence but I tink Sica is prettier than Hara! Tats my own personal view!

JuNiOrx3

That's cause Hara and Hyun Joong are from the same company. They are definitely closer.

And no offense too, Hara is prettier.

Edited by KaraNice

hara is really great in Invincible Youth, she's bubbly. jessica is more timid/quiet even on the shows that SNSD has hosted (Hello Baby, SGB, School of Rock, etc)

i guess if you're comparing the two groups, Sunny would be a better match for Hara in cuteness and appeal. Comparing Hara and Jessica is like Apples and Oranges, they both have different charms. saying one is prettier than the other is just plain stupid coz they're not even competing and they're friends off camera.

both are pretty, both have their own unique charms. lol, they're not even competing for the same guy. all this is from khj which has a kid's mind, as evident to his previous show (WGM w/ Hwang Bo.) he couldn't express himself well, so all they did was play kids games and compete with each other. he still needs a lot of growing up, all he cares about is himself and how he can win in games (refer to his Family Outing guest appearance also)

lol...when hara get their new album without permission to her boss because she was in a rush for filming..

can't wait to see it!

and wow...kim hyun joong gave her a jacket :P

and it was her treasured item...

thanks for sharing ^^