[2009.11.13] Kim Tae Woo, "I Like Seung Yeon Even More Than Nicole Now"

Hamster Boy

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

4k9279.jpg

Translation:

Singer Kim Tae Woo(KTW) has revealed that he likes Seung Yeon(SY) more than his ideal type Nicole now.

During a recent recording of SBS "Star King" which airs on 11/14, KTW danced with SY cuddled in his embrace. Even though other celebrity guests told him "stop fulfilling your personal wishes on camera", KTW displayed passionate hugs with SY with every dance move.

KTW and SY got into this situation while performing a popular form of modern Japanese dance called "union dance" which has the concept of "communication between bodies". In "Union dance", the basics starts with the female dancer standing on the male dancers feet, and relies on synergy between the two as the female's feet should never touch the floor.

Due to KTW's 190cm height, he led SY smoothly and naturally, and SY showed off her flexible wave dances as usual - resulting in a strangely pleasing peformance that reminded of Beauty and the Beast.

And even when the dance was over, KTW playfully did not let SY out of his embrace, confessing "Nicole used to be my ideal type, but now I like SY even more."

My comment: As I was reading this, I was thinking "Let go of my woman!!!" *fist shake

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I agree, on Invincible Youth eps 2. Everyone said that Kim Tae Woos ideal girl was Yuri from SNSD.

But during the Variety show Champange, the last 2 girls were Yuri and this other girl. Probably an actress, and he chosed her instead of Yuri.... So now, he's saying Seungyeon is his ideal girl? Lol, really really weird, o_o ,sms.

lmao. Kim Tae Woo is giving off a pretty bad vibe to me.

He's has always been vocal about his liking for girl groups but these kind of things...makes me wish he would just stop saying he likes this and this and will say another thing on an another show. lol

Seungyeon looks tinyyyy beside him. :P

thanks for translating!

^ I agree, on Invincible Youth eps 2. Everyone said that Kim Tae Woos ideal girl was Yuri from SNSD.

But during the Variety show Champange, the last 2 girls were Yuri and this other girl. Probably an actress, and he chosed her instead of Yuri.... So now, he's saying Seungyeon is his ideal girl? Lol, really really weird, o_o ,sms.

I agree!! He's such a playboy! Yuri SNSD, Nicole, now SY.. who's next?? Goddess Gyul? >:P

damn, he's really, really tall. hahaha.well, he does seem to have good taste. first Yuri, then Narsha, and then Nicole, and now SeungYeon. he's not bad in choosing his types. :P he's chosen my faves from basically each group, though all of them are my favorites in kara. i wonder who's next for him.

Edited by p3rf3c7ch405

Lol. Kim Tae Woo is so fickle minded.. He targets all girl groups! Haha.

He is so tall. Seungyeon stepped on his feet and yet still shorter than him by more than a head! xD

The picture is rather awkward though.. Maybe he treated Seungyeon like a teddy bear that he could cuddle.

Seungyeon looks cute and small when standing beside Tae Woo :optimistic: