[2009.11.12] Lee JunKi hugging Nicole of Kara?

mae

Lee JunKi hugging Nicole of Kara?

59sqp3.jpg

On the 22nd of last month at ChungJu for the filming of the new MBC mini series <Hero>, actor Lee Junki had a chance to have a pink colored meeting with the popular girl group Kara.

On this day, the scene was that of an enthusiastic reporter named Jin DoHyuk(Lee Junki) going to cover a story during a concert, and Kara made a cameo appearance as a popular idol group. They sang 'Mister' in their own mini concert. During the shoot, there were not only Lee Junki and Kara's fans, but regular townspeople also came to cheer for Lee Junki, Kara, and the Hero staff.

As Kara and Lee Junki met for the first time, Kara first greeted with "Nice to meet you, Oppa", and he soon replied, "It makes me nervous seeing you personally", as his face was red hot. As Kara asked 'The member you like the most?', he replied by saying "I don't want to make antifans even before the broadcast. Honestly, you are all beautiful. I understand why Kara is so popular." Also, during the filming, as Kara fans knew that Nicole was a fan of Lee Junki, they said "Give Nicole a hug!", and that surprised both Nicole and Lee Junki. The PD said "Let's start filming!", and the hug between them did not happen.

Fans can see the "Concert within Hero" scene on November 18's first broadcast of <Hero>.

Watch fan cam here, guess when everyone starts screaming lol:

credit: sweetpack07@yotube + tagged.

tip off: Mae

source: tvian

translated by: thebuddybud@karaholic

awwww.. It's kinda sad to see Junki was not hugging nicole, or any other girls there....

haha.... it could make other girls jealous if he just hug nicole. If he's going to hug one of them, he better hug other girls as well.. that's fair, right? hehe

good to see junki again.. handsome cutie guy!

I would like to see Lee Jun Ki hug Nicole as well, xD , Lee Jun Ki is one of my favorite actors. Nicole did mention in Star Golden Bell that Lee Jun Ki was her ideal guy, =\ , maybe they hugged backstage? Guess we'll never know, =( ,sms.

KARA and Lee Jun Ki together ! That's so crazy and wonderful in the same time lol.

I love Lee Jun Ki and seeing him with KARA could only makes me be so so so happy !

As a fan of him, Nicole must be also very happy to meet him.

Too sad he doesn't hug her but It's better too because It wouldn't be really fair for the other girls.

Woot! Lee Junki a fan of Kara too?! Hahaha.. <3

Our girls are so popular ^_^

Aww.. So sad Nicole didn't get a hug from Junki D:

the PD came in at such a wrong time >:o

The girls must have enjoyed it the filming.

So much awkwardness and laughter! :D