[2009.11.14] "Kara to be in the second season of Mnet

chopsuey

2zsoglc.jpg

With their growing popularity, it really isn't a surprise that girl group Kara has yet again scored another deal! This time, the ladies snagged the second season of Mnet's Crown Bakery. If you recall, another girl group opened up their own bakery shop a while back. It'll be interesting to see how the girls of Kara will differ from the Wonder Girls!

Credit: AK

For more pictures check out the gallery:

http://www.karaholic.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=248

And here: http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=3992

^

Yup!Our KARA is VERY famous now!!Can't wait for this show AND their new cfs that yet to come^^

I enjoyed WG's show before & the thing that I noticed is that they are paired with bakers to bake cakes,ryt?Wonder if this changes or it'd be the same way..

Eitherway,I'm super excited!!!KARA ftw!! ^_^

I'm so happy for KARA : they become really popular now !

I didn't watch the show with WG but will do it for KARA lol.

ditto for me, I didn't watch the WG version, but will definitely watch this one.

But wow, so many shows they're on now.

Hara in Invincible Youth, Nicole with College, Seung-yeon and Gyuri on Strong Heart

not sure on Jiyoung, but now this with all 5 of them on top of the cf's.

Their comeback seems to be pushing back and back. I only hope they get some rest for all this as well.

Forever Kara, Forever Fighting!

^_^

More shows! They are so capable ^_^

I am glad they are still gaining popularity when they ended their promotions earlier on.

I am really curious how will Kara differ from WG! They should bake equally tasty bread and cakes!

I want to watch it so bad.. I hope it gets aired asap :D

Definitely a great year for Kara to celebrate!!!! SO HAPPY!!! Hardwork pays double for KARA!!! Yehey!!

Edited by geddy