[2009.11.14] "Lee Junki looks good with Kara"

chopsuey

4q5s12.jpg

Kara's fame is no doubt going up!

For an episode of Lee Junki's new drama, Hero, Kara made a cameo appearance. Since Lee Junki took on the role of a reporter, the scene was set on the idea of him being at Kara's concert. This episode is a significant factor for the drama since it is when Lee Junki and Yoon So Yi's characters meet for the first time.

Before taking the picture, Lee Junki was reported to have been playfully teasing with the butt-dance.

Kara revealed, "It's an honor to be doing a project with the actors that we love. We're excited and look forward to showing a different side of kara through this cameo apperance," before the filming.

Although this drama faced many difficulties, I am glad to hear that it is actually proceeding. Will you be watching the drama when it comes out? I know I will!

Credit: AK

I am so happy they managed to a make a cameo appearance!

Since there were news of Kara unable to appear due to some changes in the leads..

This cameo appearance will certainly bring more fans to Kara :D

It seem that they are enjoying each other's company. And Junki doing the butt dance! Haha ^_^

I am soooo looking forward for the drama already! xD

JiNi .. All eyes on junki <3 It's really nice that they're both fan's of each other.. KARA and junki i mean XD I really look forward to this ^^ They must be excited to be working with each other ^^

-- Thank you for sharing ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...