[2009.11.14] "Who is Goo Hara

chopsuey

t6770k.jpg

On a recent episode of Invincible Youth, KARA's Goo Hara and T-ara's Hyomin visited a local beauty parlor. The subject of the conversation turned to men and Hyomin asked Goo Hara to pick who she liked best out of the choices Kim Bum (Boys Over Flowers), actor Lee Wan and SHINee's Minho.

Goo Hara answered, "This is a really sensitive question. So I'll just say 'No Comment'. But while I wouldn't say any of them is my ideal type, I think Kim Bum is cool. I not saying that I 'like' him, it's just that he seems alright."

So there you have it. Goo Hara likes Kim Bum... or at least thinks he's cool. She seemed pretty vague about her response. Could it be that she has someone else in mind?

2m2fbck.jpg

Credit: AK

--

haha good answer Hara ^_^, she seems quite secretive about her ideal type... the mystery does make people more curious and interested ;D, kim bum seemed to be really shy around her though

Hmm, I like how she's being so secretive. It wouldn't be fun if you easily tell it, xD , no fun in that, nah uh, :), thank you for sharing the info, I actually didn't want to read the info, since I didn't want any spoilers, but since she didn't say anything, then it's cool, :) , I can't wait for episode 3 of Invincible Youth, ^_^ ,sms.

I think Hara is being secretive here :)

Maybe she didn't thought of it before..Or maybe just between this 3 of them she chose Kim Bum.

I guess she had someone else in mind for that xD Haha..

But she really got me curious..Who is her ideal guy??

Hehe..Hara ftw!~

That's good that she's really careful about her personal feelings to the public, but BLAHHH this makes the viewers so much more curious! x]

Awwww, she said Kim Bum was cool. That's cool. He did pick her for something on another show. He was acting all shy around her. x] It was cute.

Deep down inside...I wanted her to choose Minho. :x

Thanks for sharing! :D

Maybe she's being mysterious because of that incident where that one college girl came on tv and said short guys were losers. But then again... maybe our hara has someone in mind? :o I wonder who the lucky guy is (:

She looks so cute w/o makeup! :D

Kim Bum and Hara make a cute couple ! Hara is so secretive about her ideal man which makes me be very curious.

Saying she finds Kim Bum cool is a really careful answer : she choose him among them but without hurting others' feeling. And in the same time she means that her ideal man is someone else..or maybe she has never thought about that before.

Edited by Solin