• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2009.11.18] Ex-Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari introduces Kara

49 posts in this topic

35lfg9y.jpg

Popular Japanese Girl Group, Morning Musume's former member Yaguchi Mari is gaining attention for introducing Kara on her blog.

On the 17th, Yaguchi Mari has given a short introduction and a picture of Kara's CD on her personal blog. She is a very famous Japanese celebrity who used to be a member of Morning Musume.

Yaguchi Mari has said that she received Kara's CD as a gift from famous Japanese comedian, Gekidan Hitori, and has gone on to explain, "Korean idol Kara... (Gekidan Hitori) currently seems to be obsessed with them...", and continued "I received a favor asking me to post a message about Kara on my blog" and posted these playful comments.

Yaguchi Mari and Gekidan Hitori are gaining the curiosity of their Japanese fans for their post about Kara.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911180834501002

translated by thebuddybud@karaholic

OMGGG OMGGG OMGGGG

MY TWO FANDOMSS!!

omggg!

Yaguchi Mari with Kara. Momusu with Kara. OMG. AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. -dies-

Sorry I wasn't capable of anything coherent... ):

BUT OMG this is such a great exposure! It'll definitely raise Japanese people's interest in Kara~

I'm a bit bummed that it wasn't Mari's own initiative though; it'd be so much cooler if she's a fan of Kara herself.

Thanks for translating!

haha. alright, good job Gekidan Hitori for giving Mari that CD &

promoting it on her blog. (:

Thank you for the translation.

uwoooo,... Yaguchi Mari, i love u , coz u love KARA honey,.. huehueuhe,.. Thanks!!!

Edited by Dejiyoung

WOW.....!!!!!!!

i think next year kara will go to japan....

I heard that they are really popular there....

:D

GREAT EXPOSURE FOR THE KARA GIRLS!!!

Especially how they'll be touring Japan next year wooooo!

Arigato Yaguchi!

Wow, i'm a big fan of Yaguchi!! lol

Now alot more people in japan will know about KARA

Her blog is REALLY popular

Waaah~This is SO good!!!KARA will be a blast in Japan,Wooot!!

That's pretty awesome. I love the current generation Morning Musume but I did like Mari when she was in it back in the day. More exposure for KARA right?

Thanks for the translations.

wooohooo! i love mari as much as i love kara ehehe, she was my favorite member back when she was in momusu. now knowing that she introduced kara in her blog is suprising yet amazing! kara jjang, mari gambatte!

Wow, Yaguchi Mari? I like her Valentine Kiss song. But that's awesome. I remember watching Morning Musume shows alot. Guess this makes debuting in Japan alot easier :shining: , Go Kara :gemwin: !! :) ,sms.

Marippe!!! Lol yay (: Really great exposure for Kara. Lots of H!P fans keep up with her blog. Yayyy!

dont know much about Jpop and Morning Musume but thanks for promoting Kara.. yay! more love for Kara!!

asa!! i hope they will debut in Japan ~~

ooh~ i miss momusu~ especially the 4th generation!

wanna see them both in some programs togethet

^w^

thank you for the translation!

Haha.. This is a great news!

It seemed like Japan is ready to welcome Kara :) Won't get worried about them not being able to become famous at japan.

Its really great exposure for Kara. I am so happy for them!

Kara fighting! <3

Its nice to know that he was a Kara fan ^^

Kara gaining fans there even their not yet promoting there...

Its nice to see that they are gathering some attention already ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

Very proud of them =D

I know Morning Musume just by name, but I know they're really famous in Japan!

I think KARA is the korean idol group who could really make a name there, even w/o promiting they have fans, fancafes... ^__^

mari and hitori are great ^_^

mari was really funny xD during her MM time

im happy kara is known in japan too :thumbup:

Fighting !!

Wow ! Beeing introduced by Yaguchi Mari herself ! That's a rally big exposure for KARA ! I don't really know who is Gekidan Hitori but I have to thank him for loving my KARA and for offering their album to Yaguchi Mari lol. Now I really want to see KARA debut in Japan !