[2009.11.18] Ex-Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari introduces Kara

thebuddybud

35lfg9y.jpg

Popular Japanese Girl Group, Morning Musume's former member Yaguchi Mari is gaining attention for introducing Kara on her blog.

On the 17th, Yaguchi Mari has given a short introduction and a picture of Kara's CD on her personal blog. She is a very famous Japanese celebrity who used to be a member of Morning Musume.

Yaguchi Mari has said that she received Kara's CD as a gift from famous Japanese comedian, Gekidan Hitori, and has gone on to explain, "Korean idol Kara... (Gekidan Hitori) currently seems to be obsessed with them...", and continued "I received a favor asking me to post a message about Kara on my blog" and posted these playful comments.

Yaguchi Mari and Gekidan Hitori are gaining the curiosity of their Japanese fans for their post about Kara.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911180834501002

translated by thebuddybud@karaholic

OMGGG OMGGG OMGGGG

MY TWO FANDOMSS!!

omggg!

Yaguchi Mari with Kara. Momusu with Kara. OMG. AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. -dies-

Sorry I wasn't capable of anything coherent... ):

BUT OMG this is such a great exposure! It'll definitely raise Japanese people's interest in Kara~

I'm a bit bummed that it wasn't Mari's own initiative though; it'd be so much cooler if she's a fan of Kara herself.

Thanks for translating!

Haha.. This is a great news!

It seemed like Japan is ready to welcome Kara :) Won't get worried about them not being able to become famous at japan.

Its really great exposure for Kara. I am so happy for them!

Kara fighting! <3

mari and hitori are great ^_^

mari was really funny xD during her MM time

im happy kara is known in japan too :thumbup:

Fighting !!

Wow ! Beeing introduced by Yaguchi Mari herself ! That's a rally big exposure for KARA ! I don't really know who is Gekidan Hitori but I have to thank him for loving my KARA and for offering their album to Yaguchi Mari lol. Now I really want to see KARA debut in Japan !