[2009.11.18] Ex-Morning Musume member Yaguchi Mari introduces Kara

thebuddybud

OMG i'm happy for them! This is awesome exposure for Kara in Japan. I know for sure Kara will do great

over at Japan. But I hope they don't go soon . . . i'll miss them. But it'll be awesome if they sang their original

songs in Japanese! Ah, that would be amazing! Thanks for sharing.

I remember my friends telling me that Kara is getting popular in Japan. I think all the members are really pretty and cute and they all the members have a different look to them. There sweet and happy music also attracts the japanese audience. Maybe they might go to Japan next year but I want them to stay in Korea and release a new single and album first b/c I will miss Kara. DSP need to have some collabs between their artists.

I thought this was made of total win when I saw it, it's like my two worlds merging into one. :P I seem to find myself switching mroe and more from the JPop side of things to the KPop side and this seemed like a little nudge by fate to help me on my way. :D

OMG!! That's like so awesome. I'm not a fan of j-pop so i'm not too sure of these people but there have been reports about KARA's popularity in japan, so it's true. hahaha.

I heard kara's songs being covered in japan too, it's great that they're enjoying so much popularity these days^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...