[2009.11.18] Kara delays comeback

Peterrr

Kara031.jpg

All is lost! As if being deprived of Kara's butt dance wasn't enough torture, now we won't be seeing them around until 2010 unlike previously reported.

Due to the Kara members' solo activities and tons of CF deals recently, the members were not able to come together to prepare for their album.

Kara states, "We have no time to prepare for our new album!"

But I lied a little, all is not lost. I mean, where's the DSP love? With new girl group Rainbow on the prowl, at least we aren't totally deprived, right?

Make sure to check out Karaholic and Prismatic7, the first international fan sites for Kara and Rainbow!

Sorry if i duplicated any post or posted this on the wrong section.

Info : http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...meback_delayed/

Credit : johnnydorama @ allkpop

argh! i thought i will be able to see them soon. Not bad news that they get some quality rest time though, and prepare nicely for a wonderful album next year =D but i hope kamilias will still be active in karaholic especially now that everyone are having a break too from their busy year end activities

kara fighting

It's a little bit sad to hear this, but on the brigt side it is much better for them.

They'll get to have more rest after their own solo activities are done as they won't get bounded by numerous promos.

No worries, 2010 will be here in just a couple of weeks anyways and the entertainment shows they're in is good enough.

Especially now I'm obsessed over Hara in Invincible Youth!! ^_^

Like I said before, I don't see the reason why they need to comeback in just a month. Fine, I'm lying! I MISS THEM!!!

But I just don't want them to rush their album. They're not even getting any rest.

Look how long they prepared for Revolution, but they delivered so well.

KARA fighting!!!

LOL AKPOP loves rainbow so much.

I thought on a previous episode of Invincible Youth, Hara brought out Kara's new album? So if it's done already, why delay it? Wouldn't preparing for the new album be more important than individual activities? Sigh...this is disappointing.

Oh well, at least there is Rainbow to satisfy me. ^_^

:confused1: I was looking forward to their comeback! I miss seeing them on stage!

On a brighter side, this means that they can get more rest. Yay!

I hope they get plenty of rest. They really needed it and they deserved it.

Revolution was a smashing hit!

KARA HWAITING! And

STAY HEALTHY!

Edited by GSNHJ94

Oh no !!

i was waitingggggggg to hear Kara singing again T-T

I'll have to wait patiently until 2010 ? *sigh* if they were resting i would had been Happy. But they are still busy.

DSP should let them rest. Kara FTW !

Kamilia is Loved. !

Kara & Kamilia <3 Fighting !

I thought on a previous episode of Invincible Youth, Hara brought out Kara's new album? So if it's done already, why delay it? Wouldn't preparing for the new album be more important than individual activities? Sigh...this is disappointing.

Oh well, at least there is Rainbow to satisfy me. :D

That "album" wasn't real most likely since DSP said KARA hasn't even started preparations.. besides the cover of the cd was from their digital single..

I don't see why we need to post these articles..we already have another translated that says the same thing.

Aw, I feel it's going to take a very long time. Please don't be a 5-7 month hiatus!

That's too bad . . . . i was waiting =P oh well I guess I can wait. It also hurts to know

that the deals interested in them won't allow them to get much rest. ): Anyways, I hope

they get plenty of rest and comeback stronger!

let's wait patiently ppl........... after all they're already very busy with CFs and other shows............ let them take it easy for now......... and then we'll be able to see their new album!!!!!!

i'm quite sure this isnt a lie, though......... but i MUST admit i was VERY disappointed when the cover of the "new album" turned out to be good day season 2, i felt so...... betrayed......... you know what i mean?

even so i never expected them to release an album so quickly after revolution.......... so i'm hoping 2010 would come in a flash

Okay, I'll be honest and say that since I'm new to all this I have no idea what is going on...does this mean the single is going to be delayed too? I could cope with an album being put back but ti would be pure RAGE if the single was to be delayed too.