[2009.11.18] KARA's popularity in CF's continue to rise

coffeebeanie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's great to see kara finally got a foothold in the crazy kpop biz

hope that with their busy schedule now, they can still get enough rest

can't wait for the new year now knowing how their popularity shot through the roof with 2nd album

greatly anticipating what their new album will be like

kara hwaiting~ ^^

i really feel happy for them... they have come this far and finally make it

i'm so proud of them. hope they will contiune to be popular and well love by all ^^

Although sad that Kara's new album is to be delayed till the next year, I am so happy for them that they are receiving lots of CFs :D That means they are getting popular day by day.

10 CFs a month is really incredible O.o.. I guess thats the reason for the extremely busy schedule that they are having now and y they delayed the album :X Its all understandable.. Hope they get enough rest everyday.

I'm soo proud of Kara <3 They are so capable! Haha..

I hope they continue to get popular day by day!~

wow...10 commercials in 1 month!

plus their solo activities....

I understand why their comeback is delayed...they need a rest ^^

but I'm happy that Kara become popular day by day...

they deserve it! :)

thanks for sharing

i really hope that they're getting more popular day by day........ but kara IS getting really popular!! 10 commercials in one month!! holy crap~ this is A LOT. how many groups actually get to sign 10 CF deals within one month??

personally i never liked the butt dance too much but i dont care, see how much good it's doing for the girls!!!

kara really deserves this popularity and they deserve even MORE popularity - i believe they just work as hard as groups such as snsd, just that other groups appeal more to the audience than kara does, which is really sad...... but now it's getting better!! although snsd still beat them...... but one step at a time....... kara fighting!!! :thumbup: