[2009.11.18] Lee Junki is a Kamilia

sweetcaramelism

ngzssx.jpg

During a filming of MBC's Hero, Lee Junki has expressed his interests in Kara.

He got to meet the girls through the filming of his drama, Hero, where the girls made a cameo appearance.

Reportedly, Kara had greeted Lee Junki at the set with, "Hello Oppa." To this, he reported that he kept repeating, "Thank you," again and again, due to his happiness.

Apparently, Lee Junki did not know of their age prior to their meeting on set, and had asked the girls, "I'm 27 years old, how old are you girls?"

With the replies that he got, he reported that the answer, "16 years old (Jiyoung's age)," really hit him hard about his own age. He then responded back to the girls by stating, "Aren't I an ahjuhshee, rather than an oppa?"

Aw, it's okay Lee Junki, Kara likes misters too! Har har har.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBMzY7jt4k

Credit : AK

Edited by Dejiyoung

haha really fuuny to see him saying Aren't I an ahjuhshee, rather than an oppa?

Jiyoung is just too young for him haha

haha he still looks young despite being 27, i find it so cute that he was so bashful towards Kara... wonder if he recognized Gyuri from being in his CF and I wonder if he was amazed by nicole compared to the last time he saw her (on sgb) XD

thanks for posting !

Junki don't look like a 27 years old lol. He look like a 23 to me :D

Haha.. Junki is a fan of Kara too xD

Jiyoung is just so young. No one expects her to debut at such a young age..

She is a forever cute maknae <3 Hehe..

I hope they can upload and sub the vid :D

Kara ftw!

Wow, I never actually realised that Junki was quite that old, time flies I guess. I've never really had much of an interest in his acting or singing career but I certainly don't have anyhting against him either; he's a big name and if he can help get KARA some more exposure then I'm all for it. :D

umm which part of the post/article did it show that he's a Kamilia??? :lol:

but oh well, good for kara anyways, but lol actually jing's 15 years old THIS year, it's only NEXT year then she'll be 16......

but if he really is 27 years old THIS year, then it'll be a 12 years difference, not 11 - wow~

umm which part of the post/article did it show that he's a Kamilia??? :)

but oh well, good for kara anyways, but lol actually jing's 15 years old THIS year, it's only NEXT year then she'll be 16......

but if he really is 27 years old THIS year, then it'll be a 12 years difference, not 11 - wow~

In various countries in Asia, it is considered that after your birthday you are automatically assumed as an age older than what your original age is.

So for example, my birthday is on the 29th of September 1989.

And although I'm still 20, I am already considered as 21 by everyone else in my country here.

Same goe for Korea, Singapore, etc.