[2009.11.19] Nicole Starts College

sweetcaramelism

2s9bsxc.jpg

It's a great day for Kara fans, because fellow member Nicole is officially a college girl now!

On Mnet's "Celebrities Attending College: Nicole," Nicole takes on the challenge of majoring in veterinary science at Kon Kuk University.

Nicole is currently studying extremely hard about dozens of different animals, such as cats and dogs.

It has been reported by the director of Veterinary Science major that he has been touched by the fact that Nicole has been showing honest enthusiasm for such a subject.

In related news, the program title, "Celebrities Attending College: Nicole," will change to, "Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science."

However, the condition that Nicole has agreed to is that she must show excellent academic achievement or they will have to put a stop her studies. Talk about pressure!

Another con to this whole program is that Nicole must prepare to fight off the horny fan boys live a rocky campus life.

"Nicole The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science," will air on November 19. The first broadcast will show how Nicole will take on the challenge of being a college student, experience campus life, and Nicole's tearful experience of her first midterm.

Credit : AK

Meanwhile don't forget to keep updated with the show at the official topic HERE

Edited by mae

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not helping herself with those fanboys when they post up pictures like that of her! :D

Seriously though I hope she does well, must be damn difficult juggling that and her actually work with KARA, good luck to her.

Edited by Joyful Blue

Phenomenal! I'm so happy for Nicole..so glad she got accepted into a program! Now, lets give her alllll the support we can give her, because her KARA activities and solo activities definitely will bring upon a load..and imagine college life! Bah! Lol, I'm having trouble as is just with school, but if she can do it, then she's super amazing!

GOOO NICOLE!

this episode was pretty heart wrenching b/c Nicole always tries her best not to let people see her cry but this episode she couldn't hold the tears in anymore.. she was really just sad and the lack of Korean is proving to be such an obstacle.. hopefully she adjusts well.

this episode was pretty heart wrenching b/c Nicole always tries her best not to let people see her cry but this episode she couldn't hold the tears in anymore.. she was really just sad and the lack of Korean is proving to be such an obstacle.. hopefully she adjusts well.

Indeed I feel so sad for her.

I hope if she sees this forum... she would realize that we all have our 100% support for whatever she does (I'm assuming, but I couldn't be too wrong no? :D ).

Nicole. Fighting!

she got in ?

oh cool congrats to her :D

yea we'll all support her, really hope shell do well

Fighting !!

Ahhh! That's so awesomeee! Congratz Nicole for making it into college! ^^ -applauses- Hope she takes it easy...but also works hard! x] That's a lot of pressure, but that pressure can help with her motivation to work hard.

Horny fan boys? Lol.

Thanks for posting! ^^

Aw, i really want to see this. I can understand the hardships she's going through right now.

Yeah, Nicole is the kind who holds her tears and feelings in , it's going to be heart tearing to see this.

I hope she does an excellent job and doesn't think too much. Much support for you Nicole! Thanks.

congrats nicole!! YOU'VE MADE IT INTO COLLEGE!! WOOOOOOT!!! :lol:

this is great...... but i wonder if nicole can take the pressure? this would mean that apart from all the kara activities, she's got to study..... nicole, FIGHTING!! no matter how stressful it is, we fans will always be behind you and supporting you!!!!!!

but lol the pic on the first post reminded me of the movie poster for the legally blonde movie :(

this episode was so sad, but there were some really funny parts too... it balances out for me, though when she cries, it's really hard to watch and not feel something for her =[

I really hope she does well, but i'm pretty sure she will, like mae said she just needs to adjust to learning in full on korean :lol:

oh my, nicole is so adorable in that pic.. although slightly similar to Legally Blonde with Reese Wtiherspoon :D

really hope Nicole do well in her studies ..

nicole hwaitinggg!!

Congrats Nicole!!!

Once I find a subbed episode, I'll watch it. Ah. I hope Nicole will do well! Plus, the picture in the post is so cute.

Congratulations Nicole!

I am so glad that she is finally accepted by a college :D Was worried by the last time saying that Nicole had trouble looking for a college..

Its really interesting since Nicole showed enthusiasm in being a vet. Sad thing is that she has to work really hard to stay in school :X That is definitely going to stress her up.. But i believe if she is really interested in being a vet, she will make it! Not to forget Nicole is a genius :)

I hope other activities in Kara doesn't affect her school work though. I'm still looking forward to Kara's comeback! :D

I hope the videos can be subbed too! Hope it gets aired soon.

Nicole Fighting!!

Yeah Nicole finally get enrolled ^^

as an animals lover myself, i felt that i have become slightly closer to her already haha