• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2009.11.19] Kara becomes bakery CEO's in 'Kara Bakery'!

66 members have voted

1. 1. Only 8 episodes?!

• RAWRRRR!!
    • Awoooo~~!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

w1a7f5.jpg

Kara will receive the Wonder Girls's baton and open up their own bakery.

Kara will open up their 'Kara Bakery' on cable channel MNet's '2009 Mnet bakery season 2 program'. On the first season of Mnet's bakery program, the hottest girl group during 2008, the Wonder Girls were cast. At the time, the theme of 'Wonder Girls bakery' was to show young people whose dreams were to become pastry chefs.

35mle1l.jpg

Kara is planning to go in a slightly different direction than the Wonder Girls. The theme of their show will be of Kara trying to become bakery Entrepreneurs, and the 5 members will become CEO's and open up their bakery. From preparing their store to actually operating it, they plan to fit it all into 8 episodes. (DAMN)

25gdru9.jpg

Kara has said, "We will show the meaning of 'economic idols', which has now become our nickname."

The first episode will broadcast on the 25th.

source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...20/9bt77125.htm

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic

Check out more pictures of KARA from the photo shoot above HERE

I'm really looking forward for this show! It seems very interesting. =]

But only 8 episodes?!?! How short! =[ Hopefully they'll extend it.

YAY. the
WONDERGIRLS
also had 8 episodes.

I was a fan of their show...now

we get to watch
KARA
(:

thank you for the translation.

at least it isn't
5or6 episodes
like their other shows.

awoooo.. interesting.. can't wait to watch it.

Only 8 episodes, that's a lot to accomplish in only 8 episodes.

Hara should go into Economics or something. Or JiYoung.

But yeah, I'm not surprised. I would love to see more episodes, especially with the scope that they're planning.

but with their schedule, 8 seems like enough.

Wonder Bakery only had 8 episodes too. :D I totally can't wait, although Kara Bakery doesn't have that good a ring to it...

Edited by loveholic

I love to sub this one.

cant wait for it.

rawrrrrrr~!

Kara as CEO, looking forward for that ^^

We have seen them baked before it would be nice to see more...XD

Can't wait for it to start ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Jin ^^

ONLY 8 EP?!?!

UGH! I was hoping for at least 12 or something. But if the show does pretty good then maybe they'll boost up the eps?

Can not wait for it!

EIGHT episodes? I'm alright with that (: As long as they have more than one episode!

I'm excited to see this. I love cooking and Kara will probably inspire me more! Thanks.

Ahaaa, using their nick names as an advantage. x] Witty, witty. Lol.

I hope they do well on this show. :] Kara fightinggg!

Thanks for posting!

I'm actually really looking forward to this, the format of it sounds far more interesting than that of the last series, and of course...it's got KARA in it.

The last picture there is made of pure win. :lol:

YEAHHH :lol: can't wait to watchhh<3 but only 8 eps? ;(

watttt??onnly 8? i was expecting more...lol hmm..CEO?that seems interesting since they already did a baking show b4..lol...cant wait to watch this with eng sub yay!

8 episodes?! that's...... quite short.......

but nvm..... i'm so glad kara was chosen for this programme..... this shows that their popularity is rising :lol:

lets hope it'll be good and the ratings for this show would be high - would boost their popularity even further

Nooo :(

Oh well, at least we're still getting something, right?

I'm excited for this even though it'll be shorter than I thought. Woohoo! GO KARA :lol:

That's a short show :lol: but I have to add that the girls' dresses are soooo pretty especially Gyuri's :(

Hm, people don't seem very happy about there being eight episdoes do they? Wasn't there only the same amount for the Wonder Girls version last time around though? I would have expected six or eight episdoes for a seasons worth anyway so I'm pretty happy with it myself.

I love to sub this one.

cant wait for it.

rawrrrrrr~!

THANK YOU!! I'll be waiting for it!! nyahahahaha.. ~arrrrr~ =P

anyway I think 8episode is good enough if wonder girl also had 8 episode before.. It's better than idol show.. All idol got 10+ episode and KARA only got 5??! hopefully this will be as good as idol show =)

o wow i'll be looking forward to these 8 episodes. hope they can be subbed quickly but i'm sure the sweetmelodix team gonna do this quickly. haha hope the show will be fun!

Ooo a bakery!!

nice i wanna watch it!!

When is it going to air!! I'm excited!!

Can't wait to see the show!!