[2009.11.19] Kara becomes bakery CEO's in 'Kara Bakery'!

thebuddybud

66 members have voted

1. 1. Only 8 episodes?!

• RAWRRRR!!
    • Awoooo~~!!

w1a7f5.jpg

Kara will receive the Wonder Girls's baton and open up their own bakery.

Kara will open up their 'Kara Bakery' on cable channel MNet's '2009 Mnet bakery season 2 program'. On the first season of Mnet's bakery program, the hottest girl group during 2008, the Wonder Girls were cast. At the time, the theme of 'Wonder Girls bakery' was to show young people whose dreams were to become pastry chefs.

35mle1l.jpg

Kara is planning to go in a slightly different direction than the Wonder Girls. The theme of their show will be of Kara trying to become bakery Entrepreneurs, and the 5 members will become CEO's and open up their bakery. From preparing their store to actually operating it, they plan to fit it all into 8 episodes. (DAMN)

25gdru9.jpg

Kara has said, "We will show the meaning of 'economic idols', which has now become our nickname."

The first episode will broadcast on the 25th.

source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype2.htm?u...20/9bt77125.htm

translated by thebuddybud @ karaholic

Check out more pictures of KARA from the photo shoot above HERE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 8 episodes, that's a lot to accomplish in only 8 episodes.

Hara should go into Economics or something. Or JiYoung.

But yeah, I'm not surprised. I would love to see more episodes, especially with the scope that they're planning.

but with their schedule, 8 seems like enough.

8 episodes?! that's...... quite short.......

but nvm..... i'm so glad kara was chosen for this programme..... this shows that their popularity is rising :lol:

lets hope it'll be good and the ratings for this show would be high - would boost their popularity even further

Hm, people don't seem very happy about there being eight episdoes do they? Wasn't there only the same amount for the Wonder Girls version last time around though? I would have expected six or eight episdoes for a seasons worth anyway so I'm pretty happy with it myself.

I love to sub this one.

cant wait for it.

rawrrrrrr~!

THANK YOU!! I'll be waiting for it!! nyahahahaha.. ~arrrrr~ =P

anyway I think 8episode is good enough if wonder girl also had 8 episode before.. It's better than idol show.. All idol got 10+ episode and KARA only got 5??! hopefully this will be as good as idol show =)