[2009.11.19] What words drove Goo Hara to Success?

sweetcaramelism

21jraj4.jpg

On the latest episode of Star Golden Bell, MC Ji Suk Jin asked Kara's Goo Hara what words had motivated her during her debut.

Goo Hara said "When Jiyoung and I joined Kara as new members, I heard someone say 'Those two are going to make it? There are so many others that are better, but those two are going to make it?'. I wanted to cry but managed to keep it in."

She continued "I wanted to become successful and then find this person to say to them 'Look at how big I have become'."

The other MCs pressed her to reveal the identity of this person. Goo Hara only responded "It was a senior singer, and that's what made it even more painful."

I'm sure we are all more than happy that Hara is the one who made it!

Credit : AK

:lol:

Edited by Dejiyoung

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a

###### move

to do in front of her face honestly...

sure that person is entitled to have their opinions but with those snide remarks, in the end... karma will get to them in due time.

i hope hara can be the bigger person in this and not flaunt it back in their faces too harshly, the point will prove itself :sweatdrop:

I like the way Hara still didn't say who actually said these things, shows a bit of class so well done to her for that one. She could have quite easily named and shamed them but no doubt they'll be feeling pretty bad about themselves without the need for exposing them. :tongue:

I don't understand why someone would say these kind of things though, I guess it just shows the kind of person that they are, really infuriating sometimes. :sweatdrop:

HOW DARE THAT PERSON SAY THAT ABOUT OUR HONEY AND OUR MAKNAE. AND WHAT'S MORE THAT PERSON IS A SENIOR :tongue::D

but HAHA :) SERVES HIM RIGHT, look at how popular KARA has become and now they're one of the best girl groups there are in South Korea. HARA JIANG!!!!! :sweatdrop:

EDIT: but i'm glad hara didnt retaliate or do anything about it but rather work harder....... she didnt put herself in the wrong, unlike that guy, haha ^^

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

Seriously who said this?!

It is so rude to say it when the person is right there.

Don't worry Hara you are already a huge star in our eyes.

tsk.tsk.
shame on that person.

could it be from the same company?

I'm glad she didn't say anything bad about that person.

She has
good morals

Look at where they are now! Ha. Screw whoever who said that. Bet he's regretting it now. He's lucky Hara didn't reveal his identity. Just goes to show how much of a nice person she is. Goo Hara <3

Who said such things >.> Thats so mean and ignorant.

How can he/she judge them when they haven't actually performed yet?

pft.. Thats so unprofessional. Hara is really lenient not to reveal anything about that singer..

Who cares anyway since Hara had become sooo successful now :) Hara made it that far, she must have put in a lot of effort. I'm not going to let anyone defame her.

So proud of Hara <3 I hope Kara gets more famous and prove that person wrong. There is still a long way for them to go..And they have all the Kamilias here to protect and encourage them all the way!

Kara & Hara ftw!~

grrr..whoever said that...he or she gonna eat what he or she says..

it's mean...saying it in front of her...it's not the right way

hara soo humble...she doesn't said whose person is that and she

doesn't said bad things to that person...

hara fighting!

i can totally relate to this, as i've had a senior person say that to me before. it seems like a popular thing for ppl to say when they are feeling threatened or insecure. i'm glad hara proved him/her wrong, now i'd like to do the same :)

I think you've pretty much got it spot on there, obviously I don't know the full story but it wouldn't surprise if wheover it was that said it is more jealous/scared of Hara and KARA's success in recent times rather than really believing what they're saying. Putting her down would be a a cheap way to dishearten her and it wouldn't surprise if it was their goal just to do this just so they could further their own career.