• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweetcaramelism

[2009.11.19] What words drove Goo Hara to Success?

52 posts in this topic

Hara is such a nice & strong girl!!keep being your strong & determined self Hara and you will throw away any obstacles in your way!!Hara & Jing fighting!!!

seriously....a senior?

how can that person say that T-T....

well, the person is proven wrong

dsp saw potential with jiyoung and hara, their voices may not be that great compared to the other people that audition

but both of them probably had the best characteristics to be idols

jiyoung and hara hwaiting~

hara is really becoming my fav member

I may can understand him because I also didn't really have faith in her at first because of her vocal and with time she proves me I was wrong and now I love her so much ! But saying such words in front of her was really mean and hurtful. Hara is too nice as a person. Wonder who this person could be lol. Now look at her and how popular she becomes !

Hara can make it after all. . .

strong girl :devil:

keep fighting! ! !

I was so cut when I read this...

And it turned out to be a senior singer...?

*sighs* why would they even say that when Jiyoung and Hara were rookies at that stage...?

*shakes head* Never dobut ppl!!

It's great to see her so successful now. That senior singer can eat his words now.

Hara definitely can make it !

Hara jiang! keep fighting !!

Ahahaha Hara is really cute. Those words would drive me.. but im just too lazy, hehe.

yay Hara

That person that talk Jing Jing and Hara's now can see how wrong he/she is because the both of them is so successful and i am proud to say that i am their loyal fan ! Yup ! ♥♥'s to our gals !!!!

Thanks for the post !

♥ Jingjing & Hara !! !! ! !

I guess Hara hates that person but at the same time is probably thankful for that person because she was the one who gave her the motivation to work hard and become who she is today.

It's great to see her so successful now. That senior singer can eat his words now.

Aahahha,.. u right.. HARA FTW!!! ^^

really maturity response !

Hara is always careful to reveal somethings into media

and finally Jing and Hara could make KARA become big :D

Just follow your heart Hara!! Don't care abt wat other people say. I'm glad she did not give up!! HARA JJANG!!

I'm also happy that hara made it!! :)

I'm also happy that hara made it!! :) please delete this admin. :) I'm so sorry for this. :D

Edited by akira jung solon

It's ok hara...They will see how big you are rite now..

Many people like you now..and you can make it..^^

No matter what people say, you will always have fans supporting you beside the members and family, rite? Fighting!

people can be so cruel

I'm glad that Hara took it as a motivation to be where she is now

i love how she loves proving people wrong. she really works hard and i really hope that that senior singer has eaten their words and take it back.

i bet whoever said that is eating his or her words now that they see her on TV and everywhere being so successful...himnae hara

Its so great to see that used those words to her advantage instead of letting them bring her down like that person intended! Hara hwaiting, Kara hwaiting!

I'm glad Goo Hara took this negative comment and let it be a driving force in her career. It shows her strength of character that she turned this into a positive outcome.