• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coffeebeanie

[2009.11.21] KARA's Nicole greets fans with her fresh face

53 posts in this topic

2009112113290810021.jpg

Girl group KARA member Nicole is meeting her fans through her self-cameras.

Recently, Nicole has been uploading videos of herself on her minihompy which also included the other members of the group KARA. Fans get a glimpse of their dorm life, backstage moments and outdoor performance experiences. Through this, fans get to feel a step closer to their favorite pretty girls. The members of KARA have always been praised for their pretty no-make up faces, and through the selca's that Nicole uploads, the fans continue to see the fresh faces of KARA.

The reason behind Nicole's self-cameras is her new Mnet reality program "Nicole: The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science." The clips she uploads are bits and pieces she films as part of the program. This short clips enable to fans to see a different side of Nicole as when she is off-stage.

Fans love the clips she uploads as they say "Its great to see KARA off stage, I can feel that they're just real people like us", "I hope Nicole continues to upload videos even after her program ends" and "This is a new way to meet the fans".

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

Thank you so much for sharing & translating!!Nicole is such a cutie pie^^

thanks for posting

love nicole, she's so dorky haha

i like it amazing that she has the time to update her minihompy like daily with new funny vids

really love her selcas haah

I like watching self cam because we are able to see a different side of the girls.

Nicole looks really good without make up and she is also so lovable.

It's great if she could release many selfcam videos !

thanks Tin :confused1:..

i was surprised when she started uploading the vids but it makes more sense now.. lol... nicole does not hold back being herself at all lol. hope she keeps uploading them and it's great that the other members are included in her vids as well.

woaah,. i love nicole,.. Hey girl,.. ( jiyoung),.. what happend with u ...... ? Haha

Thank for translate... :confused1:

Yea indeed, I love the self-cams.

It really does connect us Kamilia and the girls together, even if they're just short clips. Theres a connection there and I love that.

This is what KARA is so loved for, very close to their fans.

I watched the self-cam. She looks really pretty without makeup, I wonder if it'll get subbed :eyelove: , Well I'll be waiting for the subbed version too. Thank you for sharing, :confused1: ,sms.

its great to see them doing self camera i believe as we can see what is going on in their life instead of just seeing their perf

therefore allowing us as fans to connect with them.

wow she still looks good even without makeup. but what about the other girls???? i'm dying to hear from them as well~~

oh btw thx for the translations :)

haha it's good to see that she's still pretty without the make up. i hope college is fun for her!

Thank you very much

after I watched Nicole's Videos..I found..she use Proactive's Brand same like me Keke[not promote but I found it cause I used it everyday...and...when I saw..."Hey! look! she use same brand like me"]

Nicole 's CUTE!!!

p.s. this is purely face secret of Nicole <3

Edited by gomm

Thanks for posting.

Nicole looks lovely event without make up.

Nicole always look pretty even with or without make up..:) she's so adorable..I love her vids..Thx for sharing!

awwwww

our Nicole is so beautiful without make up

her fresh face make me feel happy:x

At first I also wondered why she suddenly released a lot of selca...

So that was the reason why, I do hope she release more ^^

And goodluck to school Nicole ^^

Thank you very much for translating Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

It's pretty cool that she's started doing this, she clearly isn't afraid of being hereself either. Here's hoping they get some time in the future.

All of the Kara girls look so pretty with out make up ^__^ I'm glad they're all down to earth like that haha

Nicole hwaiting!!

Awh thanks for the photos (:

I loveee her fresh face ~ she doesn't look any different whether she has make up on or not :D

love her selfcas..

hope she continue to upload many selfcam...hehe :D

thanks for sharing

WOW!!!!!!

nicole is really pretty with no makeup......

love her....

:D

Heehehe, I see Jiyoung in the first picture <3

Awww, seriously the KARA members are so pretty...

*jealous*

Even prettier with no makeuppp

And Nicole is just adorable! Words don't even cover her loveliness

wow no make-up.. different image but fresh and raw... she's whitey when make-up on so... its nice to be bare :D