[2009.11.21] KARA's Nicole greets fans with her fresh face

coffeebeanie

2009112113290810021.jpg

Girl group KARA member Nicole is meeting her fans through her self-cameras.

Recently, Nicole has been uploading videos of herself on her minihompy which also included the other members of the group KARA. Fans get a glimpse of their dorm life, backstage moments and outdoor performance experiences. Through this, fans get to feel a step closer to their favorite pretty girls. The members of KARA have always been praised for their pretty no-make up faces, and through the selca's that Nicole uploads, the fans continue to see the fresh faces of KARA.

The reason behind Nicole's self-cameras is her new Mnet reality program "Nicole: The Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science." The clips she uploads are bits and pieces she films as part of the program. This short clips enable to fans to see a different side of Nicole as when she is off-stage.

Fans love the clips she uploads as they say "Its great to see KARA off stage, I can feel that they're just real people like us", "I hope Nicole continues to upload videos even after her program ends" and "This is a new way to meet the fans".

source: NEWSEN LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN REDISTRIBUTING. DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT CREDIT LINE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Tin :confused1:..

i was surprised when she started uploading the vids but it makes more sense now.. lol... nicole does not hold back being herself at all lol. hope she keeps uploading them and it's great that the other members are included in her vids as well.

Thank you very much

after I watched Nicole's Videos..I found..she use Proactive's Brand same like me Keke[not promote but I found it cause I used it everyday...and...when I saw..."Hey! look! she use same brand like me"]

Nicole 's CUTE!!!

p.s. this is purely face secret of Nicole <3

Edited by gomm