KARA WINS MAMA 2009 BEST DANCE SONG AWARD!!

benbenkr

Hey all Karaholics, I'm reporting live from the MAMA 2009 award show.

I'm here just to say.... KARA HAS WON THE BEST DANCE SONG AWARD with Honey!!!

OMG!! When they were announced the winner, tears came to my eyes!

CONGRATULATIONS TO KARA!!

P.S Their performance with BEG at the beginning of the show was amazing!

Edited by SSJBen

CONGRATULATIONS KARA!

Every each of them look soooooooooooooo goood!~

Jing... why so cute? She's definitely one of the cutest human being alive! Gyul so pretty! Cole look stunning , Seungyeon is looking smoking tonight! And Hara oh Hara always very pretty <3

Although I wished they would have nominated Mister instead, just to shut the many noisy mouth complaining.

Love KARA!

Yea Mister should have been nominated.

I dare say if it was, they could have took Best Female Group and perhaps even Best Song too.

No offense to Honey as it is also a very good song, but come on.... its from their last album!

It's like hiding your biggest weapon in a war.

YAY Congrats to our girls for winning best dance! (:

I know a lot of people may be skeptical of this award, but hey, an award is an award! Let's just be happy for the girls~

That award trophy is so pretty and glittery~ I'm sure the girls are ecstatic over it. (:

Regarding the whole "Mister should have been nominated" thing... I think MAMA only included songs from the first half of 2009? Like how 4min was only nominated for Hot Issue, SNSD for Gee, and KARA for Honey, etc.

Regarding the whole "Mister should have been nominated" thing... I think MAMA only included songs from the first half of 2009? Like how 4min was only nominated for Hot Issue, SNSD for Gee, and KARA for Honey, etc.

yeah i noticed that too

I'm quite worried at first when i know Honey will fight it out againts Gee and Hot Issue, but thankfully in the end the sweetness of Honey won..

Congratulation to KARA for winning Best Dance Award !

I didn't expected them to win something at MAMA lol.

So when I learnt that I was so so happy for the girls.

And moreover It was against Gee and Again & Again.

But It would be better if It was Mister butt dance instead.