[2009.11.21] Kara feat BEG in MAMA 2009

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulation to KARA for Best Dance Award : I'm glad they finally won an award on a festival. It's weird that they are nominated with Honey which is a cute dance ok but I find Mister would be more apropriated since It is really the big hit dance. Anyway, Gyuri seems to be really happy !

The special stage with Brown Eyed Girls was wonderful ! KARA + BEG were so sexy ! It's really strange to see KARA in this style because It's so different from their usual concept. Han Seung Yeon looks so great in her clothes. I love the Honey Rock version : It's was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it is different from their concept.

And I get a hint that they're sorta testing out the waters on how people would react if they change to that sort of style.

It was amazing indeed, but I still prefer their current image. :P

The concept is cool :) Brings out the other side of honey.

BEG + Kara = Awesome! They mastered each other's dance steps :)

I'm really proud of the girls! They got the best dance award :) must be really elated xD

Congratulations Kara <3

Love you all forever!~

Honey rock version kind of confused me. XD

it was like a concept clash. :drool:

but dang~!! KARA looked so pretty on stage and they looked sooo pretty when they walked in on that red carpet. <3

I loved the BEG/KARA mashup! Hahah I always love their collabs :3

Youtube have been going on a craze recently cracking down on videos that they recieved complaints from. The links above are dead. However, i did find an alternate video and I enjoyed what i saw. Both Brown Eyed Girls and Kara did an excellent job. I have yet to watched the whole MAMA, but I will fiind the time when Winter Breaks come.