[2009.11.22] Kara's Han Seungyeon "Did Wang Biho become popular because of his tight pants?" Sweet revenge!

joel.

2230947.jpg

(From the sweet girlgroup Kara, Han Seung Yeon gave Wang Biho a taste of his own medicine)

During an interview with Yoon Hyungbin on the 21st broadcast of KBS' 'Entertainment Relay", Han Seung Yeon's sorrowed heart was relieved with one stinging phrase.

On the last "Gag Concert" broadcast Kara was faced with a snappy comment as Wang Biho retorted "These days Kara have become increasingly popular. But was it just the butt dance that became popular?"

Consequently Han Seungyeon threw away any hint of grief with her comment "I was a little hurt. However was it Wang Biho who became popular because of his tight pants?" leaving Yoon Hyunbin embarrassed.

While in the midst of the cold winter weather, watch Kara's dedicated recording of "Entertainment Relay".

Source: Nate (Kara-t)

Translated by Joel @ Karaholic.com

Take out with full credits! Do not alter the credit line!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this one. :lol: seungyeon looked all cute while saying it too.. i think the wang biho character can be a bit too much at times, but i think its all for the sake of fun and laughter.. although at times, i do get a little offended at his jokes.. lol

if i remember correctly, wang biho (forgot his real name) adored seungyeon and even said he wanted a little sister just like her.. i think this one during rock u promotions, when SY was doing Family Needed. :)

thanks for the article joel!

haha! Seungyeon truly is the protector of Kara? it's clever how she used his gag back on him.

an eye for an eye? :lol:

But i'm suprise that Seung yeon would say that, i would expect to be Gyuri XD

haha yeah! this is something i would expect from Gyuri too. just show how protective the unnies are of the group.

thanks for translating Joel!

On a side note... anyone realised that SeungYeon, Hara and Nicole had braces on them?

Yeah,I noticed!Is it braces??I saw Hara but the others I'm not sure..Anyway,U go girl!!!SY is so cute & can be witty sometimes...remember what she said when Gyuri teased her height at one of their fan-meeting?"It's less than yours",LOL!SY is such a cutie^^

Oh,Thanks for sharing this!!Highly appreciated!

Edited by Hyewoo

LOL thats karma for you xD

What one does around comes around xD

But i'm suprise that Seung yeon would say that, i would expect to be Gyuri XD

the interviewer asked SY specifically as i remember.. but i'm also glad SY said somethig back lol.. it's all for fun right? lol

thanks joel.

haha yeah I watched that interview...funny stuff...I'm sure the two are on pretty good terms cuz they were partners on sixth sense last time...so it's all good joshing haha

thanks for translating!

lol seungyeon xD nice

wang biho is great XD

but seungyeon was funny... and what she said was great too xD hahaha

LOL that's so funny!

i mean, wang biho DID make very nasty comments about kara, even if it was just for jokes and laughter. but seungyeon.... you really know how to get your own back!!! sweet revenge!!! hahahaha~

i like seungyeon more now, she's so clever and cute!!! but i think for now, my fave list wouldnt change....... but who knows?? seungyeon DOES have her own charms, after all........