[2009.11.22] Kara's Han Seungyeon "Did Wang Biho become popular because of his tight pants?" Sweet revenge!

joel.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i think gyuri is rubbing off on her since they share their rooms together. LOL. I am glad Kara is showing more of their witty character on TV now. Seungyeon's cute revenge...lol...i think Wang Biho will laugh at her comments to since it was obvious she was joking.

guys,

those of u who hv seen the clip, can u post or pm me the link.. i'd love to see it..

I remember there's sub version of this gag but cant find it.. sorry.. (but you can download it from sweetmedia box)

Wang Biho GAG --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcmihpDPkEQ

SY revenge? (I think this is it) --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbI8cH4stUk

I guess Wang Biho joke really get to their feeling =/

I wonder what SeungYeon keep to herself about how she is not as popular as Hara and Nicole.. If she got hurt by the "butt popularity" joke, Isn't the comparison comment is harsher =/

shigebon!!

thanks so much for the links to SY's revenge.. streaming it right now LOL

i've seen Wong biho's clip where he made fun of SY..

i think eventhough the girls took it well, deep down SY might feel a pang of truth..

but then again.. our girls are so popular nowadays that they should enjoy it and work harder with their next album.

we'll support them all the way.. yeayyy!!

That was a really good one haha.. nice one Ham! :D

I totally agree that since Gyuri is more sacarstic with her words than Ham, she is in a better position to say it xD

Ham is totally cute <3 Haha.

Thanks for translating!

nice one...

what a sweet revenge ^_^

when seungyeon says that wang biho became popular because of his tight pants...lol

it's just too cute....love her eye smile..

I gotta admit sometimes wang biho's jokes were too harsh..

he should think first before saying things like that...

thanks for the translation..