Kara & Rock Bands?

chupachups

I was watching their Honey Performance on MAMA and it came to me that Kara collaborated with quite a lot of Bands. Again, I like how flexible they are to be able to collaborate with just anyone.

Kara with Ft Island

Kara with No Brain

Kara with Dr Core 911

Sadly tho, most of the time their mics were too soft and their voices got drowned out.

• 3 months later...

Kara with Dr Core 911 was a blast!!!

I love Honey rock version and in fact i think Kara should put their hands on rock music for a twist

Their outfits and make up on MAMA rock!

Kara can really translate that rock image without being to be too dark or evil :eyelove:

You can see on MAMA that they can bring that rock image but still fresh and lively as themselves

Most of their song that got a little mix of rock tone like Pretty girl, Honey and Mister(on MAMA) really are superb

aww..

never saw this topic before >.<

but yeah,today's perf should be included too..

but their perf was so short >.<

i really like the one with no brain..

it was so great..

too bad there are only 3 of them

and with dr core is nice too..

but the mic is horrible..

i hardly can hear their voice..

I also think their performance with No Brain was their best rock collaboration (yet) coz the sound was quite good...IMHO the colab with those various band shows that KaRa also respected or at least well liked by the rock community, coz idk in Korea but usually rock band are consists of idealist people that didn't want to associate themselves with idols or pop music. I think KaRa's song have more colour that it could be mixed with rock sound

precisely. hope to see more collaboration with rock bands.

i prefer the slow rock. actually like the performance with no brain, it was clearer. there was interaction too.

besides i love their rock themed outfits. very sexy & HOT.

yeah.

KARA did that collab.

that was quite a show.

:wub: i hope to see more collabs soon

with any kind of boy bands..

i wish a performance.

wth SHINEE oppas :)

again!

KARA fighting!

♥♥♥

The Honey rock version is so nice. I've never thought of this before, KARA really does collab with a lot of bands. FT Island one was really nice too! And of course with No Brain, that's my favorite KARA rock band collab (: I definitely hope for more in the future because KARA + rock bands = amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I mean if their performances were amazing with these bands.. I wouldn't mind it? But most of the time it is sort of forced on them to collaborate XD

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...