[2009.11.23] KARA is the next Hallyu star?

yoomster

but "rock u is very good too"?? he should listen to gee or nobody first before arriving to that conclusion...

but rock u is nice in some ways but the chant "rock u body i say rock u body i say" really spoils the whole song.

He's a KARA fan of course he'll talk about KARA lol. Rock U and PG are the songs I'd like to think that attracted Japanese fans..

Yeah I saw this video of him gushing about kara. There were times he hit the nail on the head about why he liked them so much, at least why I do too. He said that as they are still not as popular as SNSD he feels like he should act the role of a father supporting his kids to reach that level. I think the same way, I felt that they were underprivileged, which is sad because they are such wonderful people. :D

aww I saw the video too but didn't understand lol. but nice to see that's how he feels about KARA :)

what i like about this is that i don't think the company or KARA really saw Japan as destination so soon lol.. It's really nice of the guy to help KARA out like this and i'm glad the girls get to send him a message lol and big thanks to his wife who introduced him to KARA :D..

thanks for the post.

Wow amazing! I'm very happy for Kara (: It's awesome how much love they'll receive.

I was a bit whining about them going to Japan after they just became extremely popular

in Korea. But with the attention and love they're getting in Japan, I'm excited for them!

I'm so happy after reading this! ♥ Yay for our girls! :D They are going to be famous and omg! ARASHI. ♥♥♥ I love them. ;O;

This is so exciting! They must be so happy to have a fan like him, that is spreading his love for KARA around Japan. lol :D

DANG WITH ARASHI??

But arashi's really perverted LOL I hope everything goes well. XD

I wonder how much Gyul's improved with her japanese :3

I can't wait to watch them!

And woah, so much hype and love from Hitori :D

This is going to be so awesome :)

I'm really surprised at how much Gekidan likes KARA. To the extent that he would help promote them for free so much. That really shows how much of a fan he is. I saw the plug that Yaguchi gave for them in her blog (which is very popular in Japan) as well due to Gekidan asking her to write about KARA. Now free promotions on TV shows as well?

Looks like KARA is going to get famous in Japan pretty soon with Gekidan's help. He is one of the more popular entertainers in Japan. Good for KARA and all of their fans.

soo happy :D

it means it's already near for kara to go to japan...I think kara will go to japan next year...am I right?

If I just remember...I read an article saying that kara will extend their borders to japan next year..

we will support you kara!!!

I know you guys will be on top of the jpop world :)

thanks for sharing ^^

Gekidan Hitori is really a big fan of KARA for suporting and promoting them like that...and free lol. Well...I have to thank him and his wife too since It's her who introduced the girls to him. Can't believe KARA will be on a show with Arashi : my favorite japanese group with my favorite korean group together. I have never imagined something like that could happen one day lol. That's so amazing ! Seems like Gyuri will have to put her japanese on test lol.

If Japan is a furture destination for KARA, I think DSP should promote them to make Japan be familiar with them before making them debut. Because honestly It's too soon for KARA to debut in Japan now : they still have to etablish their name in Korea yet. But no matter what, I will always support the girls !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i appreciate how much gekidan hitori has done to show everyone his enthusiasm towards kara.

admire his openness during arashi homework show.

for those who haven't seen the video, please watch it & you will understand what i mean.

debut is already fixed in june, with promos in may.

if the girls are going to make big in japan, his effort must not go unnoticed.

• 3 weeks later...