[2009.11.23] KARA Talks About the Hardships of Being an Idol Group

sweetcaramelism

:D

2v3j8u8.jpg

I'm sure that many of you have heard your own horror stories about the entertainment industry, but Kara's Goo Hara had a few more of her own to share on this week's episode of KBS 2TV's Imagine More. Goo Hara was among the few celebrities who guest-starred this week, alongside her fellow Kara members Park Gyuri and Han Seung Yeon, as well as the Brown Eyed Girls and 2AM's Jo Kwon.

When all the guest stars were asked about the hardships they faced as a celebrity, she responded, "When I have to go to the bathroom, all five of us [Kara members] have to go together. It was because a male celebrity might walk in on us or something." Dang, they even have to go to the bathroom all together? Talk about awkward!

Seung Yeon added, "Before Goo Hara joined Kara, we couldn't even go outside by ourselves, even when we were finished with everything on our schedule."

Park Gyuri also had a few words of her own: "The curfews at our dorm were so strict, that I couldn't stand it. So one day, I decided that enough was enough and I sneaked out by putting on a male wig and baggy clothing."

Talk about harsh. But hey, at least all those hardships paid off, right?

Credit : AK

Aahh, the crazy fans !!! :D

Edited by Dejiyoung

I guess that's the price they pay for stardom..

fans nowadays can be so intrusive and creepy that some might even spy their idols

or worse, caught them on camera while they're in the loo... wtf!!

these idols are ppl too and we should respect their privacy..

:drool:

hope our girls will be safe and protected always..

lol well girls go to the bathroom together anyways~ I'm sure they don't mean like... same stall... or anything like that. XD

but dang, that curfew thing >< And not being able to go outside?

And this was before Hara joined? o_0 I can't imagine how much more strict the rules must be.

-sigh-

I think its normal for girls to go bathroom together. Haha.. They accompany each other around can be for fun and also just in case if someone barges in or something lol.

The fans are really creepy sometimes..Never know what they can do...

Awws.. The curfews really made gyuri depressed! Haha.. Till a time she sneaked out of dorm. Its hilariously and fun xD

Well, its all for the safety purposes and i think they all understood that.

Now that they are given much more freedom than other idols, i guess all the sufferings last time seem to had paid off :eyelove:

It's so cute how they go to the toilet altogether! But hey, all the hardships paid off right. Look where they are now.

Kara<3

wow, being idol isn't easy. . .

it's hard to imagine i go together to bathroom with my friend *what the heck people will thinking of me* :hihi: