[2009.11.24] 4Tomorrow: The Final Chapter (EP 2: ft. Han Seungyeon)

Vladimir

The dream team girl group, 4Tomorrow (4Minute's HyunA, After School's UEE, KARA's Seungyeon, and BEG's Ga-In) for Samsung has been getting hot attention. Since the first CF/MV of their Guerilla Concert on October 12th, they have gotten over 1,600,000 views on sites like Youtube, Naver, Daum, etc.

With over 5 music drama's for this campaign, it is finally coming to an end with the last mini drama about the group's creation. It will be released through the official website on November 24th.

This final music drama will be the "Jam Concert Episode" and will be about the 4 members meeting at Lee Dong Gun's cafe, and deciding to make the group and the song Tomorrow.

Even with all the individual attention the girls were getting, fans were disappointed because the dramas did not explain how they first met and came together. Much like the movie Batman Begins, this last music drama will explain everything, which is what fans are desperately waiting for.

The filming for this final episode took a long time and went on late into the night. The girls were very tired, but they took good care of each other, giving blankets to one another in the cold night. After the filming was over, they stated "Since we are so close now, it's hard to separate with each other. This project had a huge impact and it made us think about what we are going to do in the future."

The final chapter of this music drama will be out tomorrow, so keep your eyes fixed on allkpop!

All Credits go to allkpop

I've went through episode 2, and took several snapshots to give everyone an insight into it ^_^ Enjoy

vlcsnap-505453.png

vlcsnap-505611.png

vlcsnap-508738.png

vlcsnap-508904.png

The last two images could actually serve well as wallpapers, if they were modified to become ones 0.0

EDIT: Thanks to chopsuey for providing the link for the final 4Tomorrow CF.

Edited by Vladimir

Wah!!!I can't wait!!That's so cute of them giving each other blankets^^Nwy,have you guys seen their intrerview??They vote Seungyeon for something & I was wondering what they were talking about..

Anyway,thank you so much for sharing & the pics!!!^^Seungyeon is so cute!

jst finish watching t video...hm..i wonder did sy play t piano for real this time?..lolz... :tongue: :tongue:

btw,i hope samsung will release some sort of behind the scene video>"<..

have you guys seen their intrerview??They vote Seungyeon for something & I was wondering what they were talking about..

yea watch it few days agao,i think the question was smtg like "which gal do u want to be in ur own group"...

its just my guessing ^_^:P

bt i myself wonder wat sy said to kara member after hearing wat hyunA n uee comment

Edited by ginny_gin

wow...soo happy :D

that's so sweet...taking care of one another and giving blankets

to one another in cold night :)

they've become soo close..

seungyeon soo pretty ^-^

and I also watched that video when uee and hyuna picked seungyeon and says something about

why they picked ham...

thanks for sharing:)

thank for sharing. i hope it will not be the final chapter for 4Tomorrow, they can still work together in the future ^^