[2009.11.24] Kara can receive bank loans for bakery up to 70,000,000 Won (EST. $60,000)'

thebuddybud

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kara be successful in managing their bakery?

• You dare question the success of Kara's bakery?! For shame, for shame.
    • Maybe *Runs away after saying that*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kara is a really hard working idol group. Although i don't really know how well they can manage the business, they can actually give it a try (: Moreover i believe in their capabilities in handling the bakery.

Its rather shocking to see this piece of news though. For 8 episodes, they actually went for bank loans?! lol. Most probably just part of the scripts. There won't be any problems or else DSP won't allow it either way.

With Kara's bakery up and running, i am sure they will have a great boost in popularity! It would be so much fun to see them managing the bakery.Maybe they will bake some cakes or bread since they love to play around so much :eyelove:

I am anticipating for it to be aired! Haha.

Kara fighting!!

ya, i believed that they won't be seriously going to loan money to open the bakery. it is most probably scripted....

My questions in regards to this piece of rather shocking news is already voiced by some of the previous posters that is also concerned about this issue. I really do hope we get some solid answers.

With all the recent news about exploring the markets internationally (especially Japan), i really hope they can pull this off. Not to mention about Nicole's KAIST program...

All i can say is good luck to the girls, and be patient to see how things progress! :teary:

This is quite interesting news.

I'm surprised they can get a loan that high in this economy.

Course, I don't know how Korean banking system work, I'm assuming the same the world round.

Either way, I can't believe they're putting their own money into it. Probably just a scene to see how much they could get.

Not actually doing it. Though it would be interesting if they did actually own the bakery.

Just like any other celebrity owning a store for themselves, I think I've heard of Ko Yong Wook of Roora owning his own Japanese restaurant, Lee Song Jin (NRG) and Shin Ji (Koyote) owning their own Chicken Wing place.

Kara with a Bakery just sounds appropriate and cute.

70,000,000 Won ! That's a lot of money ! I hope everything will go well for them lol.

The girls can do it I'm sure and their bakery will become a famous one.

Since It's KARA and moreover aired on TV fans and people will be curious.

And even if thing turn wrong I think DSP will take responsability and won't let the girls alone.

This challenge is a good opportunity for them and the show can bring them even more fame.

i think the bank loan is scripted coz it wouldn't be viable for DSP to permit one of their biggest 'income generators' too become embroiled in a risky project :D

Running a bakery or any business for that matter, is a difficult task..

It's going to take more than just popularity and good looks to be successful..

that's why I'm hoping for the best for KARA..

and i do hope they'll enjoy the experience .. look forward to watching this series . yeayyyy!!

Considering equipment/utensils that are needed... I think that amount of money is enough...

Depends the quality of the equpiment they want...

And how they want to decorate the shop and all...

Cos customers expect good service, presentation and cleanliness... hahaha

I know alot about the hospitality industry ^^

gyul and SY using their pockets eh? hope that loan would be paid back by the girls when they get their store up and running and have a good income.

thanks for the trans!