[2009.11.24] Kara can receive bank loans for bakery up to 70,000,000 Won (EST. $60,000)'

thebuddybud

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kara be successful in managing their bakery?

• You dare question the success of Kara's bakery?! For shame, for shame.
    • Maybe *Runs away after saying that*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... this show seems real... i mean they have to personally get loans from banks... now how many idols can do that? :)

i'm excited for the show... we'll get to see a different side of KARA i think... how they work to make the bakery a success...

thanks for translating!

I am watching it right now.

It was actually SY who got 4, and Gyuri got 3.

Even though SY did not have good of a credit as Gyuri, she got more by putting up DSP/SS501 as collateral!!! LOL!

She was surprised that difference between hers and Gyuri was not that much even though she put them up.

The show tries to make it seem like it's real... Anyway, I guess now that I'm thinking about it, even if this was for real, SY and Gyuri is investing about $25,000 each and really not taking the majority of the risk here.

They ain't survival idol, no more!

this sounds very nice, a more "real" feeling i guess. since they used their own money to start up this bakery...

i wonder, after the show ends, are they going to keep the bakery open? i think it'd be a good idea, even though

the kara members might not be able to actually work in it :thumbup:

i would love to have an opportunity to work in a bakery like this!! :hihi: too bad they're only looking for male partimers :[

Just saw the first episode. I can't believe that they're actually applying for loans. I wonder what the PD were thinking about. Just because the idols are popular, they don't mean they're rich right? lol I really hope the bakery works out well. Just thinking of how much they have to pay if their investment went bankrupt..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...